Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London Polish mis 30s Blondes  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Does anyone know if these are all operating out of the same location . Certainly Julie and Kama do ! Are they using a receptionist /Maid ? Has anyone had 2 Girls with any of them .... and finally most of them have quite extensive lists of Enjoys on AW . Is this just a hook or are they really including these without upselling ?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only     Camila Hot

External Link/Members Only     Milf Eva

External Link/Members Only    Ela Princess Blonde

External Link/Members Only        Julie

External Link/Members Only    GFE Kama

They all advertise as age approx 27 but as its the Whoring game so have added the standard +7 Year to the WG's advertised age  :lol:

Any advise based on a visit to them will be appreciated   :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

If they are i would avoid as Milf Eva is a prolific barebacker on some other scummy forums the brag about her taking anal and vag creampies :vomit: :vomit:. So I would rule all of them out guilty by association   :music:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

If they are i would avoid as Milf Eva is a prolific barebacker on some other scummy forums the brag about her taking anal and vag creampies :vomit: :vomit:. So I would rule all of them out guilty by association   :music:

BM .... Thanks for the info  :hi: Fore warned is Fore armed  :thumbsup:  At that age ( Milf ) you would think they would know better  :dash: Will have to research the others more and put this plan on hold  :timeout:

If anyone else has info. it would be much appreciated !

Offline cunningman

Camilla is near Bethnal Green railway station, not Whitechapel.