Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex 321 Leicester and Lutterworth  (Read 2612 times)

Offline discerningguy

Hey guys,

has any of you come across Alex?

External Link/Members Only

She claims only work in Leicester on Saturdays so I suspect she works from a hotel.

Please share your experiences if you know her. Thanks!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
FB from January suggests her name was scarlett.

Some of the pics appear to be in a parlour.

Q. do you work every day    

A. No i work monday 11am till 7pm lutterworth and Saturday Leicester 11am till 5pm

Yet per her blog:Tuesdays and Thursdays 11.30am to 4pm.

Offline Leicspunt

Defo CT. That's Alex from Lounge 31 previously Studio 31 in Lutterworth. No experience personally but recognised the pics

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Defo CT. That's Alex from Lounge 31 previously Studio 31 in Lutterworth. No experience personally but recognised the pics

Well Spotted  :thumbsup:

Offline surfman

Hi, the X lounge in Leicester now owns the place in Lutterworth as well, so it looks like
The girls are working between places. both massage parlours and not hotels.

tnalove

I haven't updated my knowledge but the Lutterworth place last time I saw it had had a major and needed upgrade. However while its prices pretty much match Victoria House round the corner, its facilities don't although some will prefer not having the shared changing and row of open showers of  VH.

Offline DomFan15

She used to be called something like scarlett 321. Used to be in Bletchley MK at Shades of Seduction, think her name on their site at the time was Joanna. I have seen her but don't really remember much of the booking.

Offline DrConners

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is the same Alex that's currently at External Link/Members Only in Northampton

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Thats a great ressurection picture  :D

This WG :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mentioned in the original post - is now working "Exclusively for Soft Touch Bodyworks - Yeah right  :sarcastic:

They sound like they carry out light body repairs on cars anyway !  :unknown:

Offline Avg_Joe

They sound like they carry out light body repairs on cars anyway !  :unknown:

:D ..... no, that'll be the place next door where you can drop your car off and get your wheels buffed, while getting your gear shifter polished in there  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac