Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please Recommend Thai Massage With Happy Ending Leicester Area (or Cov, Nun, Hin  (Read 2040 times)

Offline rico1999

Guys in the past i have usually gone for full sex and rarely found many girls that are worth the price tag, usually i leave underwhelmed and feeling ripped off. So i thought i would try a massage with happy ending to see if its my kind of thing. I am near Leicester or Coventry or Hinckley or Nuneaton.

Is there any girls who are cheap and give a good service or are you better paying more for a better service. It would be nice to be able to fondle them here and there but maybe that wont be allowed or they ask for more money. Do any of them do it naked and do any of them press there naked boobs against you?

Offline RogerBoner

Ahem! I've read your only review rico. When you use the term girl do you actually mean a TS with a big cock?  'Cos that's what you called the man on the occasion that you buggered one another.  :hi:

Offline rico1999

Ahem! I've read your only review rico. When you use the term girl do you actually mean a TS with a big cock?  'Cos that's what you called the man on the occasion that you buggered one another.  :hi:

I never mentioned a TS did i. I never said please read my previous posts and recommend something based on my previous ventures. I simply asked about a Thai massage. If i was looking for a TS i would have said so in my title. Thanks for being so thorough. Im sure you were just being a gentleman and going the extra mile to help a fellow member out.

Offline rico1999

Is Transgender not the correct term. A man is a vile creature but sadly i come under that category.

Offline RogerBoner

Show Reviews - rico1999 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=125646
Excuse me but you refer to her as a TS in your review!!
And you refer to the person as a girl.
What is your definition of a girl? :kissgirl:

Offline rico1999

Show Reviews - rico1999 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=125646
Excuse me but you refer to her as a TS in your review!!
And you refer to the person as a girl.
What is your definition of a girl? :kissgirl:

What is the point of your post when your clearly not trying to help. Do you think you deserve an award for highlighting i have been with a TS. So what im not ashamed of the fact. I like TS and women. I have had lots of encouragement from other members to post a review but people like you will make sure i never post any other reviews.

Offline sanjman

Guys in the past i have usually gone for full sex and rarely found many girls that are worth the price tag, usually i leave underwhelmed and feeling ripped off. So i thought i would try a massage with happy ending to see if its my kind of thing. I am near Leicester or Coventry or Hinckley or Nuneaton.

Is there any girls who are cheap and give a good service or are you better paying more for a better service. It would be nice to be able to fondle them here and there but maybe that wont be allowed or they ask for more money. Do any of them do it naked and do any of them press there naked boobs against you?

External Link/Members Only

Or

If you ask you will most likely get

Offline mr.bluesky

Or

Look for any adverts on gumtree for these areas and then look on this site to see if any of them have reviews- simples  :hi:

Offline allross

The Leicester scene is dominated by the Thai and Chinese shops really, with independents generally not lasting that long. Sunin, Tip Thai, 164 Narborough Road and Sala thai the ones I know most about. The Chinese place on King Richards road also. Like most shops the turnover of ladies means you do sometimes take pot luck but if this is a new experience for you then the Chinese place might not be a bad place to start as they will be upfront about services on turnover and in my experience the good ladies there have outnumbered the bad.

Offline rico1999

Or

Many thanks for the heads up on this place. I visited the shop on Narborough Road today, i made a booking and everything went well. I had a 30 min session (£25)  & paid £20 for topless and £20 for happy ending. I have a wonderful sensual time. She rubbed her boobs on my cock, body and face and i got to play with them no problem. The happy ending was wonderful. Overall a lovely sensual experience. I definitely want more now.

So thanks again for recommending this place. Sir. ;)

Offline rico1999

Look for any adverts on gumtree for these areas and then look on this site to see if any of them have reviews- simples  :hi:

I try doing that sometimes but so many girls are using similar names it hard to pinpoint them on here. That place i visited on Narborough road was good for my first experience so i will research further for my next sexy massage. Thanks again. ;)

Offline rico1999

The Leicester scene is dominated by the Thai and Chinese shops really, with independents generally not lasting that long. Sunin, Tip Thai, 164 Narborough Road and Sala thai the ones I know most about. The Chinese place on King Richards road also. Like most shops the turnover of ladies means you do sometimes take pot luck but if this is a new experience for you then the Chinese place might not be a bad place to start as they will be upfront about services on turnover and in my experience the good ladies there have outnumbered the bad.

Many thanks for the info mate. I visited the shop on Narborough road today after reading yours and the other chaps suggestion, if you read my previous post you will how i got on. I like the Thai women though. I have a Vietnamese girlfriend with great breasts so Chinese is too similar for me lol. I do like the sexy chinese girls though. Thai girls just seem to turn me on more. :)