Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham help  (Read 937 times)

Offline Jimmy555

Evening all. I’m heading to Nottingham later this week on business and would be grateful for some help choosing a girl to have some fun with. Have done lots of research and so far have a short list of Zara-Louise External Link/Members Only and Camilla Raine External Link/Members Only

Both appear to very well rated in terms of performance but wonder if anyone has seen both...and if so which one would they rate higher in terms of looks.

Would be very thankful for any other tips too in case there are other Nottingham based hotties that I’ve missed - I prefer them 18-32 and slim(ish).

Cheers

Offline Steely Dan

Both good choices.  Tits: Do you want real size 34A or enhanced size 32E?
Many other top choices linked on the list above.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:18:47 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Space Invader

If you look at another topic - Nottingham special offers - you will see Camilla is doing a reduced rate - good luck - be sure to post a report , she is on my HL as well !

Offline HailWood

If you are prepared to drive out as far as Camilla than also consider Paige
External Link/Members Only

Also there is Woofie in Nottingham. She is absolutely awesome
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:31:12 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Idba522

Daniel
What/who are you doing now Candy’s gone?

Offline Jimmy555

Thanks chaps - much appreciated. Think I’m going to give Camilla a shot...not a fan of fake tits generally but her arse looks fabulous, particularly on her UKE profile pic.

Will post a review afterwards!

Offline Crazydave

You won't be disappointed with Camilla - she's great. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm going through a temporary budget problem I'd have been off to see her myself tomorrow. :D

Zara is also good - I had her round to my place once and she's a lovely girl. A bit harder to get hold of though.

Offline Space Invader

Idba 522 asked

"Daniel
What/who are you doing now Candy’s gone?"

Apart from sulking - I'm leaving the country - I'm that upset !-lol
Been to see Chelsea Hart, Tanya  and Gem at Beeston - will seriously find a replacement for her when back from business trip ! _I did notice Mara ( Ex Nottm nr Rock city ) was in Sheffield , I may resort to a trip to see her again, or south for Lady C - Im sure I will survive !!!

Have you found a 'replacement' for her ?   

Offline Idba522

Daniel,
No I haven’t, I have a free day next week to play as well!