Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara cheshire culture  (Read 2209 times)

Offline brengun1979

I was planning on letting you guys know about a recent punt with the lovely Zara but noticed this question pop up on the search.

I recently saw Zara,. This was the second time I'd used her and her friends. First time I had to cancel but eventually go around to a 2 hour incall day before xmas eve.

Firstly got to say the pictures are most definitely her with little or no airbrushing. I do believe they may be a little older than the last few months as she clearly was a little more trim than the pics. I like a curvy ass and she delivered . Perfect 10 in my own opinion but each to their own. . .

I made the request for stockings and she willingly dressed to impress . Greeting me with a smile and honest personality, their was no rush and she joined me in the shower to get things going.

I'm not one for chatting in a punt but she made everything so relaxing and enjoyable I actually forgot I was paying , wether a very clever trick on the mind or just a luck in circumstance I genuinely could have stayed longer if it were not for the expense.

All I can say is she's a tall , very tall in heels stunner with a great personality. Great news for the Cheshire area as so many are not interested. Pure gfe with zero complaints.

I know she's from Manchester judging by the accent but hopefully we will keep this one local.

One for the bucket list gents.

£230 for the 2 hours
Hotel outside Chester
Does work in a group but I think the other girls are based up north Manchester.

Enjoy

Offline Carpy

Three years for your first post and it's to give a review of a girl you was meaning to get round to telling us about  :lol: :lol:

I'll be taking this review with a large pinch of salt.

Offline brengun1979

Just trying to do what this site was intended for. Feel free To take as you see fit. You read way too much into things my friend. .

if I represented the young lady in any way the review would be a damn site better than the one written the other night whilst bored at work and reading through the forum.

Peace

Offline Liner90

I can vouch for Zara, everything stated is true.

Seen her a few weeks back for a shorter meet and she was very pleasant all the way through.

Offline Haruki

I've seen Zara 5 or 6 times. She is an absolute delight. As long as you don't mind tall girls then she is very sexy and gives a first class BJ. Very bubbly and chatty girl, works from a hotel outside of chester.

Offline xxlmuscles

How come none of you guys have ever posted a review..........l'm off to Grimsby to buy some fish

Offline threechilliman

How come none of you guys have ever posted a review..........l'm off to Grimsby to buy some fish

Yeah, my thoughts as well........

tcm

Offline cueball

You read way too much into things my friend. .

That's how trolls/bullshitters/touts/pimps and under cover prossie's get weedled out on here.

If you want credibility then post some reviews/criticisms/opinions.

If you don't want any credibility then go back to your 4 yr old shadows.

Your post means nothing to me as I don't trust you.

You've lurked for 4 years so you'll obviously know that there are a lot of dicks that have an agenda.

Peace

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've seen Zara 5 or 6 times. She is an absolute delight. As long as you don't mind tall girls then she is very sexy and gives a first class BJ. Very bubbly and chatty girl, works from a hotel outside of chester.

This girls an air hostess. One of my favourite girls too.

External Link/Members Only

Her profile doesn't mention this??

Most girls would use this as a selling point

Haruki, you still haven't replied to my post!!

Offline Happyjose

In case you've missed it, he's replied to your post by reporting it

Offline Gordon Bennett

If a report doesn't end with "treat her well lads" I can't take it seriously..... I'm therefore reserving judgement on the veracity of the above.

Offline Haruki

im still not sure what question you asked?

Offline Hornihub32

I bit the bullet and paid a visit to her today. Shes a hood looking lady with a nice body.  No kissing but other than that id visit her again

Offline Hornihub32