Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria busty mlf anyone? Derby  (Read 603 times)

Offline Dodgelad

External Link/Members Only

This one keeps catching my eye, anyone know anything about her? 11k views on her AW page but no reviews and nothing coming up on here.

I'm off to Derby next week, with a rare opportunity for a punt, am I TOFTT or does anyone know anything?

Cheers

Online Dipper

This one keeps catching my eye, anyone know anything about her? 11k views on her AW page but no reviews and nothing coming up on here.

I'm off to Derby next week, with a rare opportunity for a punt, am I TOFTT or does anyone know anything?

Cheers

“Highly educated , well mannered, well travelled...” another one :rolleyes:

But do you fuck well, that’s the question.

Offline Fac51

No DFK. No OWO. No CIM.

No thanks ......

Offline Dave the man

Cheers
Look at her veins on her pic, been using something for a while  :scare:

Offline badsin

Look at her veins on her pic, been using something for a while  :scare:
Really, which picture, I don't see anything to cause concern?

Offline Fence Post

I'd noticed this one as well but following my disappointment when I visited FoxyLou (she was far older than her profile photos suggested ), her 1st free gallery photo raises concern as it looks to me as if the bra is 2 sizes too big, the tits don't fill it (being held up in position ) and would doubtless drop,flat, down to her belly button.

Offline Dodgelad

I'm not sure if the first two photos are new, I don't recall them. The last two on the bed look better but I certainly don't see signs of using  :unknown:

Not many have come forward to the post regarding a visit so it's either divert or take one....