Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1Ellena - Leicester  (Read 693 times)

5 review(s) for 1Ellena (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline RobWard

Review of my time with Ellena back in Summer 2017

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - very easy, arranged meet via texts and then called on the day

100 pounds for 1 hour

Meet - I called as agreed and she didn't answer. I called again (panicking!) and this time she answered, seems like she had her timings wrong. Asked me to call again in 10 mins allowing her to dress as requested and get ready - she was very apologetic.

Called again and was direct all the way to park on her own driveway which was different. At the time her place was on a new built estate so no sat nav would find it.

On arrival I was very pleased indeed. Dressed as requested, quite a tall lady and very sensual. She has a lovely bristol accent and liked to talk a lot, whilst showing off her new home to me.

I wanted a GFE which was perfect but I know she delivers other services. Very experienced and quality OWO. Gorgeous time missionary and doggy. Slightly small breasts for my liking but nothing to detract from a fabulous time.

I would put her at early 50's but she has the passion and drive of a 20 year old. Recommended if you prefer experience over nubile.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Although I don't want to discourage anyone from posting reviews, Rules are Rules:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Why did you decide to post this now?

Offline RobWard

Fair call, was late indeed but I have been a long time lurker and have noted others for being called out on not posting reviews. Simply looking to give back especially given it was a positive. All good.