Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNicole69 - Polish - Hackney/Haggerston  (Read 566 times)

Offline rushpanda

Punted this SP a few months back but wanted to add the review for the cause. She has been reviewed on here before and had an AW which is no longer active (with some other website profiles) which I have added for linking purposes. Looks like she is now using UKE.

External Link/Members Only

£60 / 30 mins

Comms

Set up the booking for the next day via text. Not the most responsive and waited until the morning of to confirm with me

Location / Premises

Christ Almightly. Absolutely shocking. Location is on a low rise social housing block near Haggerston. Would not feel safe roaming around here in the evening. Google maps doesn't pick up the block name, so you may find it difficult to locate. Flat itself is horrendous; a dump, smelt of old and stale smoke, terrible and dated carpet, walls, furniture and to top this off, the bathroom was broken and shower not working. Should have walked at this point.  :thumbsdown:

Appearance
Nicole met me at the door. Shorter than one would imagine, pretty features (eg eye and BJ lips) but did notice a slight piggyish nose. She didnt wear any makeup and hence freckles were noticeable.  Size 10, small A cup tits with thick thighs, ass and calves. Sturdy.
Attire was sandals, cotton hotpants (that looked washed x 1000 times) and a crop top. Didn't exactly make the most effort. Noticed that her breath smelt of alcohol

Punt
Taken to the bedroom sharpish (whilst noticing how much of a dump the place was), exchanged pleasantries and handed over the paperwork. Was told the shower was broken, but wouldnt be a problem and use wet wipes (and that OWO was ok). Told her that I wanted to finish on her face and was told this was ok too. She was actually quite welcoming and friendly despite working from such a shithole.

Undressed her, tits are small but nipples are nice and responsive. She then proceeded to give me decent OWO. Good eye contact and balls sucking, and at times use of spitting which I thought was a nice touch. Fingered her for a short while and played with her clit, to which she got genuinely wet.

Rubbered up and fucked her in a number of positions; cowgirl, reverse cow girl, missionary, doggy and anvil. I stuck a cheeky digit in her starfish in RCG and was given a polite no-no  :D

Nice fake moans through (nothing too OTT) and did notice the whole time how sturdy she is built. Not fat by any means, but solid thighs and ass which ripple when pounded. And to that note she can take a good pounding well.

During anvil I was close to coming so told her it is time to plaster her face. Removed the dom and let me wank and blow me some more and then I aimed at her face. She then took control, wanked me off some more and as I was coming she pointed me down to her neck and chest.  :thumbsdown: Pretty annoying and sneaky.

Exchanged pleasantries and left (/walked pretty swiftly out of the estate!)

Overall
Friendly and welcoming enough SP but working from an absolute dive, sneakily avoided a facial, and presented herself with no effort in her looks takes this punt into negative territory.

Pros
Friendly
Decent OWO
Can take a solid pounding.
Firm, large ass and responsive nipples

Cons
Absolute shithole premises
Shower not working
Little effort in her looks
Avoided agreed facial
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Sorry your booking didn't come out with higher standards.

Pardon me for asking, but what's the 'anvil' position exactly?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:39:48 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline rushpanda

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline Jaysee54

Thanks for the review. She’s caught my eye on UKE but shit hole premises and lack of effort in her appearance is holding me back.

Looks like she travels around a bit for incalls but I’ll wait and see if she gets her shit together.