Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteBritishBella - Booking?  (Read 399 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw her listed in the Seeking Thread

CuteBritishBella
+447490196894
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only - Madame Mia

Clearly a pro.  :)

Does not reply to Text/ Whatsapp or AW email

Yet she has got 2 new (seemingly real) AW ratings since I attempted to make booking.
Any intel on how to get a booking?

Assume she is overwhelming herself with work :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 08:55:25 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline MLawro93

She only works when the green light is on, and even then, she strikes me as super fussy. I attempted to book, but she declined as her instincts told her no. All I did was ask about availability though.   :lol: Suffice to say, I didn't attempt to book again.

Offline pepsicolaboy

She only works when the green light is on, and even then, she strikes me as super fussy. I attempted to book, but she declined as her instincts told her no. All I did was ask about availability though.   :lol: Suffice to say, I didn't attempt to book again.

Thanks

Are you summizing or did she decline and say that reason?

I was starting to think she is some sort of Private Gallery Scammer due to the lack of reply contact... :dash:

or just completely lining 'em up (punters) to maximize £

:hi:

Offline MLawro93

Thanks

Are you summizing or did she decline and say that reason?

I was starting to think she is some sort of Private Gallery Scammer due to the lack of reply contact... :dash:

or just completely lining 'em up (punters) to maximize £

:hi:

Genuinely not, I made a standard introduction of hello, and queried about her availability. Got a reply back stating she wasn't comfortable meeting. I was like okay, no problem  :lol:

I'm sure she is genuine as her feedback seems real, and she does appear to be on Seeking as well. Looks great, but services are limited, and she only responds when the light is on.