Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena - Aberdeen  (Read 2250 times)

23 review(s) for [Elena] (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dan753640

Meet happened recently on her stay in Aberdeen, £80 for half an hour at a really nice and clean flat close to the city centre.

She’s absolutely gorgeous, with an incredibly sexy voice and presence about her. She was wearing heels and lingerie and looked incredible.

She said that it would have to be OW due to a body skin condition I have as she has to keep herself safe. I fully agree with this and I would rather her be healthy and not take chances, especially given her line of work, although this is the first time in about 15 years of having the condition where someone’s pointed it out so directly. Which again I’m fine with considering the circumstances but it just made me feel a bit shit.

On to the bed and she gets a condom out and gives me, to be fair, a great BJ; essentially massaging me with her mouth with just the right amount of DT.

But that was…it? I was making noises as though I was ready for the main act and it just never came. If anything, I felt her doing more of the things I was moaning to, for me to cum. Which I have no problem with if it was just a 15 minute/BaG appointment, but I kept just kinda waiting? No offer of 69, sex or really any other indication that she wanted to do anything else.

For some reason the atmosphere genuinely felt as though if I wanted to move things on further that I would get a no, or at the very least feel forced, or I could notice reluctance. I left and sat in my car feeling like whilst it was a great BJ, I’ve just paid £80 for it which just didn’t feel good value for money, and like I didn’t really get what I paid for initially and disappointed that there wasn’t an obvious offer of full service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Abzboy

I had a similar appointment where I just thought she was going to suck all the way to the end but I checked my watched and was running out of time so I just said can we have sex now.  She did say we don’t have long but we went for it anyway. Your right the BJ is great but I did want to f**k her. But your right we shouldn’t have to ask for it. 30min appointment means bj and sex

Offline Dan753640

Mirrors Davey’s experience from a few years back too

Offline Davey Dykes

She's as close to a 10 on the looks front I've ever seen and occasionally I get tempted to give her another go. Then I reread the review and, well....

At least she was as good as her word and refunded in full with no aggro.