Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angie-Oriental girl Glasgow  (Read 2971 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5501511) (26 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £60

Quick chat on phone and agreed time, down near the barras where a few girls have been known to work. (Her English is ok but accent made it a little difficult to understand )

Phoned on arrival and she met me at door, she is TINY, probably under 5ft and a size 6  :drinks:

Unfortunately the communal entry had signs of drug use and vandalism, not sure if this was a one off or a regular situation.

Room was basic and functional, offered chance to clean up before proceeding to bed, where I was given some hand sanitiser and given a clean down with wipes.

She stripped off to reveal a well toned body with a nice pair of firm bolt ons, a body that would not look out of place on an 18 yo or a swimsuit model.

Massage was very slow and gentle without being sexual to begin with but built up eventually to body to body leading to a hand reaching under.

Rolled over to get a better look (and feel ) but there was no more massage as she was having a wee play with Mr Small before putting his hoody on for a decent BJ. Then worked through a variety of positions before finishing on her tits.

Then got a bit weird as she jumped in the shower and left me to use the sink to clean myself  :angry:

Overall a decent wee half hour but felt a bit too 'going through the motions' and the shower thing at the end when my back had been covered in oil left me wondering if I was going to pass the next punter at the door.

:hi:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:12:18 am by mr small »

Offline Olek121

Hows her looks. Looks hot in her profile but not so much in her verification photo

Offline mr small

Haven't seen her verification pic but her profile pic is accurate and current

Offline David1970

She does not have penetration on her like list, that is what is making me unsure to call her.

The no shower after the action is also a bad show

Offline youngatheart

Thanks for the review.

A 69 and pussy fingering are essential for my punting.  Did she provide these services?

Thanks
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr small

I didn't do 69 but there was RO and a finger in.

Offline J_H

Think she looks stunning.

Did you do any DFK? Do you think she might? (she lists is 'at discretion').

Offline 1980Tam

Think she looks stunning.

Did you do any DFK? Do you think she might? (she lists is 'at discretion').

She told me no kissing due to covid , its about the only words I could make out . Although she allows you to pant all over her in mish !    BTW . Im not that into petite ,but she is stunning , I would say in her mid thirties , lightly tattooed on midrift and back , body of a fresh teen , nice enhanced boobs .

She is currently working out a well known massage flat off gallowgate , from my limited Thai translation skills she staying around a week then moving cities .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:34:12 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline seeker

Wouldn't mind smashing her wee
Fortune cookie :D :D :lol: