Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina (vivastreet) - Aberdeen  (Read 1357 times)

Offline mattmugwump

[link dead] External Link/Members Only

disclaimer - this is an odd one to rate and really if I was being honest would probably say this a neutral but due to the circumstances have to say it was a great punt.

It was the start of January, plans A and B (and I think C) fell through on way so I was out of the house, with cash and the horn. Stuck with a mob that doesn't allow 18 rated sites like AW I was forced onto vivastreet. Nothing jumping out using my "rules" for choosing a girl (pictures basically must look real, even if the girl is a litte vanilla it's less likely to be fake) so I searched the area I was in, one profile kind of stood out. Messaged the girl, got told she was free but didn't do 15 mins even though profile said she did... agreed to 30 for £60 and made way to flat. It's not too far off King Street, down towards broad hill.

Met girl at front door of building, buzzer not working. She was a pretty enough EE, probably about 25 and size 12 - 14. She was wearing a short, silk dressing gown that only fastened at her belly button so got an amazing look at her tits. From her profile and what I could see I expected this to be a quick 30 mins with a race to finish and maybe a little OW and vey little touching. She said her name was Sabrina and she was from Bulgaria, nothing obvious to make me doubt that.

Flat was clean enough, dimly lit but nothing screamed "run away". Paperwork over we moved onto the bed where she started to stroke my body and before long moved onto OW, I thought I'd chance my luck and stroke her pussy, to my amazement she moved her body to give me better access and opened her legs wider. Was just away to move onto sex but before that I decided that her pussy was looking in need of a good lick, again no hesitation from her - tasted clean and she seemed to be enjoying it. Moving onto sex, she was energetic and enthusiastic and before long I was done. She cleaned up and I expected the "get out, it's over" gesture but instead she cuddled into me and we started to chat, about 5 mins in she started to stroke my cock again and asked if I wanted a HJ before I left, hell yeah I did and she prompted me to finger her at the same time. Once I'd came for the second time (not normal for me in 30 mins) I sensed that was it and got changed and left.

Fake profile pics,15 mins listed but not offered, the sex was mish only, no kissing other than a peck and the bj covered leans this towards a neutral rating.
Enthusiam of Sabrina, not shying away from RO or fingering (like some other EE's do), and bonus HJ round is the reason it's a positive.

In other words - I got damn lucky and it could have been a disaster!