Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ta Thai Massage Glasgow  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only

Incall 1Hr £60 inc HE

Comms
Straightforward...all done by text.

She advertises as Finnieston, could equally be described as Charing Cross...it is in fact the same location as Joanna...the Polish/Czech woman was using for a short while last year. Herein lies the first problem...it's a functioning office/business building, and to add insult to injury...her room is situated next to a communal kitchen and a toilet...not ideal for ambience & relaxation.

Looks and Service
She's very short in height...lucky if she's over 5ft tall...but she's squat/chunky...reasonably pretty face. Agewise, I have to admit I find it difficult to say, as Thai women tend to age a lot better than their western counterparts...she's probably in her 40's and was dressed in a proper massage therapist tunic/uniform. She was also friendly and welcoming enough at the beginning and we agreed the HE and got the money sorted.

However, as she sarted the massage, she also sarted with her own personal interrogation...the first couple of intrusive questions, I politely swiped away...hoping she would get the message...unfortunately she didn't, so I had to tell her to Shut The Fuck Up...obviously didnt use those exact words...but the penny dropped and she got on with her job.

To be fair, her actual massage technique was good, but not sensual in any way...despite me saying to her at the beginning I like plenty of teasing. As time went on I reminded her again and she replied...'don't worry I don't rush'. In the end, I had to initiate the turnover, as the clock was ticking...what followed was a completely rushed, lacklustre and mechanical (not so) HE.

Summary
The set up is far from ideal, shared building. If I wanted a totally bonafide massage...and sometimes I do...there are plenty of good providers in Glasgow. However, if you are offering extras...then at least put some effort into it...reluctant handjobs are not for me. :thumbsdown:

Offline chinafan

She messed me around on a booking a while ago, but I was completely put off by the location being a fucking office building! Glad I dodged a bullet.