Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva! /Glasgow Tour  (Read 2353 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only  30 mins - £70

Arranged booking through UKE followed by AW booking request...text in the morning to confirm and was sent the address..Comms all good..

Proceeded to the address just up from the SECC..nice wee apartment block..text Keeva and was given buzzer and flat number..Easy enough..no hassles.

Chapped door then was let in..Nice looking girl standing at the other side in her underwear with black thigh length boots on....petite figure,and accurate to her profile..

Into the bedroom and a nice bit of FK as my welcome..offered a shower which I took...Out the shower and paperwork out the way then onto the bed for some FK ..Both stripped off ..More kissing with me fingering her ..she then went down on me for a bit of sucking my balls while playing with my cock..moving slowly up and down the shaft with her tongue,and also running her finger nails gently up and down it..Owo next then onto 69 position with me fingering her also...

On with the condom next for missionary and a good bit of dirty talk(which I like in a booking) and kissing while I was at it..Doggy next then prone bone..one minute breather(couple of sweaty messes at this point) then onto cowgirl with a couple of variations. .This lassie has bags of energy..Back to mish then her legs on my shoulders as i pounded away..

Off with the bag and some more OWO..I was getting there at this point..But asked her to suck my balls as I helped myself along ..once it came to the point she took the full load in her mouth ..She doesn't do swallow..not a prob..I knew this anyway...

One of the best bookings I've had from a tourer..Nice NI accent..She has a great personality and I found her very quirky throughout the booking..would see again if she comes back..

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:32:45 pm by Clattypats »

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review ... What's her boobs like... They look tiny in her pics?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Nice review ... What's her boobs like... They look tiny in her pics?
yip...she's accurate to her pics and profile..it states she has wee boobs..

Small, medium or large..I don't care...as long as I get a good Fuck ...which I most certainly did.. :yahoo:

Offline Courtney

Great review Clattypants. I was considering her as I thought she looked really good. 34 is older than I would normally go for though...her age about right?

Offline Clattypats

Great review Clattypants. I was considering her as I thought she looked really good. 34 is older than I would normally go for though...her age about right?
I would say her age was accurate....I didn't realise she was 34 until after I booked...But glad I did all the same.... :)

Offline mickey1967

Have also seen Keeva and can confirm an excellent punt, just joined this site, intend to put some reviews up shortly

Offline Singlepringle

140 per hr is she worth the price ??
does she do duos with  ///

Offline elihd

£140 per hour is a bit too steep for me but she looks good tho

Offline David1970

Saw her a couple of years ago in Newcastle.
The fluffys down there love her.
Think is was £60 for half hour including anal, she worked for an agency.
She did duos with the best fuck I have had in my life Savannah, now retired😭
Nice girl and a ok fuck but did not find her sexy, £140 an hour over priced.

atitpeter

Well done flappyflaps, but how did you manage to get a £70 half hour punt in with a bird that advertises bookings for a minimum of an hour at £140 for the hour?

Perhaps the fine art of schmooze will soon be available at my local college on Wednesday evenings ...

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Well done flappyflaps, but how did you manage to get a £70 half hour punt in with a bird that advertises bookings for a minimum of an hour at £140 for the hour?

Perhaps the fine art of schmooze will soon be available at my local college on Wednesday evenings ...

Well she does list a 45min rate so I don't know where your minimum comes from. Certainly many things can also be achieved with a simple message asking if it is on the table...

Other than that, boy can this one suck dick. Agree with pretty much everything you've popped up here Clatty!

Offline Clattypats

well perhaps you could try not being such a sarcastic twat for a start!  :wacko:

If you read my review...you will see where my initial comms were initiated..She advertised 30mins, 45mins and one hour bookings in classifieds,long before she advertised on AW...

So I wouldnt bother with your local college..Maybe just join the other site :rolleyes: ...How is it the saying goes....if yer no fast yer last! ... :sarcastic:

Thanks for your input anyway!... :hi:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:56:09 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

Well she does list a 45min rate so I don't know where your minimum comes from. Certainly many things can also be achieved with a simple message asking if it is on the table...

Other than that, boy can this one suck dick. Agree with pretty much everything you've popped up here Clatty!
Yeah you're correct JS :thumbsup:..The 45 minute rate is on her AW profile...and like you say there is always some scope for finding out if another duration may be possible ....Maybe if some people would spend more time looking at a profile properly, instead of "trying" to come across with their sarky crap, they may get somewhere.. :dash:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:52:23 am by Clattypats »

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Yeah you're correct JS :thumbsup:..The 45 minute rate is on her AW profile...and like you say there is always some scope for finding out if another duration may be possible

45 mins isn't an option we can pick for the actual price bar, which is a bit annoying because IMO it's a really great duration.

Offline Clattypats

45 mins isn't an option we can pick for the actual price bar, which is a bit annoying because IMO it's a really great duration.
That's what I mean...punters just have to ask...Whether it be by email, text  or phone conversation...Anytime I've asked (as it is a Favourite duration of mine ,some of the time)it's never been a problem..You don't try...you don't get! ... :cool:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:02:44 am by Clattypats »

Offline tazman1002001

Saw her a couple of years ago in Newcastle.
The fluffys down there love her.
Think is was £60 for half hour including anal, she worked for an agency.
She did duos with the best fuck I have had in my life Savannah, now retired😭
Nice girl and a ok fuck but did not find her sexy, £140 an hour over priced.

Why did you not find her sexy, did she look ugly?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline David1970

Why did you not find her sexy, did she look ugly?
She has no shape to her body, and talks shit all the way through the punt, IMHO

Offline Clattypats

She has no shape to her body, and talks shit all the way through the punt, IMHO
Each to their own n all that...I didn't expect a pure curvy figure anyway..But a nice wee petite figure IMHO...