Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long should you wait?  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Yasir_DK

For one reason or another my plans A to E fell through.  Plan F was finally booked in for 1pm. At 1:30 i got the I'm ready text,  needles to say I'd thrown in the towel much earlier.

How long would you normally leave before walking away?

Offline dreamwrx

Directly related to how hot I was for that particular girl .. if it was a bit of a punt, probably 15 mins max .. if she's got my imagination really running wild then I'd probably sit for half an hour then leave.

Offline lateluxury

I don’t wait any longer than 15 mins. Regardless of how fit the girl is. With the rates they charge the very least they can do is be ready on time.

Offline TheMurloc

I’ve waited 25 mins and walked away after 5 so there’s no hard and fast rule a lot of it is down to feeling if I expect a good visit I’ll wait if I get bad vibes on the waitng I’m out of there.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Usually 15mins albeit that depends on how good the pro$$ies comms are.

I'll tolerate alot more from a lass I've already seen than a newbie to me.

EDIT: I've moved this to the main board as that's a better place IMHO for general questions like this.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 05:26:49 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline B4bcock

For one reason or another my plans A to E fell through.  Plan F was finally booked in for 1pm. At 1:30 i got the I'm ready text,  needles to say I'd thrown in the towel much earlier.

How long would you normally leave before walking away?

Did you text her at 1'ish to say you were ready and, if yes, did she give a reply?   Or was it the ominous radio silence once you were outside the door?

Offline millbush

Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

Offline millbush

Thats harsh, i give them about 5 mins

Well by the time I've got to back to the motor it's usually 5mins if they call before then fine,lateness is a pet hate of mine.
Plain bad manners.

Offline threechilliman

I’ve waited 25 mins and walked away after 5 so there’s no hard and fast rule a lot of it is down to feeling if I expect a good visit I’ll wait if I get bad vibes on the waitng I’m out of there.

As above. I agree that you do have a gut feeling as to whether its going to happen or not.

Offline Vice Admiral

The problem with being made to wait is that it excites the suspicion that the girl in question is still at work satisfying another customer's requirements – with no guarantee that a shower will intervene before you're admitted to the perfumed garden of pleasure.

Offline millbush

The problem with being made to wait is that it excites the suspicion that the girl in question is still at work satisfying another customer's requirements – with no guarantee that a shower will intervene before you're admitted to the perfumed garden of pleasure.

Exactly.

Offline poundstock

I remember my second punt. My first punt went unbelievably well. Second punt was a disaster. I naively hung around at the nearby railway station for two hours before giving up. I learnt a lot from that fiasco. The SP rang me very apologetically eight hours later blaming her pimp who had made her go to a party the night before and she overslept. I decided, perhaps unreasonably, that SP’s from Romania can’t be trusted and if there is any suspicion of a pimp in the picture then I walk away. To be fair I have only been confronted with radio silence at my appointed time on one occasion and then I walked, no waiting. If I am late, and it happens because I travel by train, I expect to be bumped. I hope the SP will give me some leeway if I keep in touch but I don’t demand it.

Offline Foxtail17

I once waited 15 minutes for a lady. Only the once. 5 minutes leeway is all that is given now.

Offline Al R

I have waited 15 minutes, but only because the wg contacted me to say she was running a bit late. If I don’t hear anything 10 minutes max..

Offline Punterperson1971

About 10 to 15 minutes with most wg’s, but my regular can sometimes be late so she normally texts me if she’s going to be late.

Online ulstersubbie

Never had this problem to be honest, twenty minutes max if it did happen.

Offline Gordon Bennett

5/10 minutes. Depends on environment/weather. I'm not gonna stand in street in pouring rain for instance. Any more than 10 minutes suggests the subsequent booking might be a bit rushed, fraught and hamstrung by her not being properly rested and prepared for your arrival.
To be honest, I think any delay of more than a few minutes is a concern - particularly for a prearranged incall to her gaff. She ought to be ready on the dot in my view.

Offline Dogfather

I remember my second punt. My first punt went unbelievably well. Second punt was a disaster. I naively hung around at the nearby railway station for two hours before giving up. I learnt a lot from that fiasco. The SP rang me very apologetically eight hours later blaming her pimp who had made her go to a party the night before and she overslept. I decided, perhaps unreasonably, that SP’s from Romania can’t be trusted and if there is any suspicion of a pimp in the picture then I walk away. To be fair I have only been confronted with radio silence at my appointed time on one occasion and then I walked, no waiting. If I am late, and it happens because I travel by train, I expect to be bumped. I hope the SP will give me some leeway if I keep in touch but I don’t demand it.

Agree completely. Scumbag leeches.

Waiting any time to give your money is not acceptable. :thumbsdown:

Offline TTGR

15 mins if comms otherwise I leave if there’s radio silence on arrival.

Having said that..... I have legged it back as much as 35 mins later more than once owing to SEVERE NEED TO JIZZ!!!
Those bloody SPs know it too  :kissgirl:
I do have a plan B always now though.

Online GorillaWarfare

Depends on a lot of things. Do you fancy the girl enough to hang around? Is the area a place where you're comfortable loitering/sitting in your car waiting? Is there an easy Plan B?

My hard limit is usually 15 minutes past the scheduled start time, and that's if I proper fancy the girl, she has a good reputation and the area's okay. Only had to walk once  - nearly twice but the WG sent the "ready" text just in the nick of time.

Offline Malvolio

Depends on the comms you've received, how randy you're feeling, have you seen the WG before, what are your plans for the rest of the day etc.

I've waited for 30 minutes and it was well worth it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136716.0

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Is it just part of the girlfriend Experience they do this?, i've never had a civvie ready on time either!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is it just part of the girlfriend Experience they do this?, i've never had a civvie ready on time either!

....to add to the realism.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Yasir_DK

Did you text her at 1'ish to say you were ready and, if yes, did she give a reply?   Or was it the ominous radio silence once you were outside the door?

Text her around 5 to and got a just stuck in traffic,  will be a couple of minutes late, then nothing until half past  :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

The regular I see gave me a key and said to let myself in just in case she’s late so I don’t get caught up in the bad weather.

Offline pewpewpew

I have waited over an hour twice in my punting career, but both were girls that offered a particular service I was after so hung around like a mug. Worth it but would normally wait for 5 mins then call, be pissed off after 10 and leave after 15.

Offline lewisjones23

plan A gets 10 minutes then i fuck off home

dont bother with b c d etc anymore

Online Moby Dick

Well by the time I've got to back to the motor it's usually 5mins if they call before then fine,lateness is a pet hate of mine.
Plain bad manners.

For once I agree with you  :hi:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  two weeeks ago I drove an hour parked up ...no reply then waited 30 mins (well went to cafe ) then tried again before radio silence on phone ..

Now I did not reveiw as this meet did not happen and the service she was going to give me could very well of been needed by someone else and it had been used up *..

Add to the fact prior to setting out we had both argeed it just might not happen I was prepared to chance it for the reward :P :P (maybe even a few more times) at bit like those parties and swingers meets some times there are crap and then the wait for others then makes the day .

*Fresh Milk :drinks: :drinks:

Offline RedKettle

As others have said it can depend on circumstances, including what the comms are like, whether a regular and where you are waiting.  However as a general point I suspect that if we collect experiences of meetings that we waited for and have started late we will find that the vast majority turned out to be poor.  Poor attitude to time keeping suggests poor attitude full stop.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As others have said it can depend on circumstances, including what the comms are like, whether a regular and where you are waiting.  However as a general point I suspect that if we collect experiences of meetings that we waited for and have started late we will find that the vast majority turned out to be poor.  Poor attitude to time keeping suggests poor attitude full stop.

+1

Offline Visionist

*Fresh Milk :drinks: :drinks:

This is something I'd love to try eventually. I'm amazed that people can find it weird and then turn around and drink milk from a cow... erm that's meant for calves, not humans!

Offline Silencio

I've never waited longer than 30 mins and like others have said it depends how I'm feeling about the punt. If I'm excited, I'll wait, if it was just a pump and dump in the first place, probably no more than 10 mins.

Offline gbyld87

This is something I'd love to try eventually. I'm amazed that people can find it weird and then turn around and drink milk from a cow... erm that's meant for calves, not humans!

I'm 100% one of those people, and I can't provide a justification for it.  :unknown:

Offline Dogfather

The regular I see gave me a key and said to let myself in just in case she’s late so I don’t get caught up in the bad weather.

Now that is customer service.

Offline Punterperson1971

Now that is customer service.

Yep let myself in and had a shower while she was running late.

Offline tynetunnel

Yep let myself in and had a shower while she was running late.

Did you peek into her knicker draw too? :lol:

Offline The man

Like a few others 15 minutes is usually my limit. Mind if she has particularly impressive tits I'd wait a bit longer and the bigger they are the longer I'd wait!

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline Clattypats

15 mins after booking time is my "walk away" time, if I feel I'm being totally fucked about/radio silence...