Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carry on Hollie  (Read 967 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Is this for real?
Lots of effort put into profile on AW but zero feedback poss as new but also because she doesn’t use AW booking system.
Could be a head fuck punt or great vfm fuck, either way looks like it requires quite a bit effort!
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Is this for real?
Lots of effort put into profile on AW but zero feedback poss as new but also because she doesn’t use AW booking system.
Could be a head fuck punt or great vfm fuck, either way looks like it requires quite a bit effort!

Go on apply.

Take the test.

She may "approve" you.

She's well reported on here under various names.

She's been at it for years ... and years ... and years ... :lol:

An example:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104163.msg1228322#msg1228322
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:34:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline jingjing

I answered her email/ profile and got a very nice email response.  Probably because i  used more thn athje usual 1/2 swyllable words lik Do YOU Fuck e4tc etc- I Reckon she's genuine - just very very picky.

Didn't chance my arm as she did not stay in Plymouth and a bit pricey for my taste

Offline Chatte Noir

Seems an annoying  , up herself old nutty slut to me . I wouldn’t feel like fucking ,only strangling her I’m afraid.

Offline houseboot

I answered her email/ profile and got a very nice email response.  Probably because i  used more thn athje usual 1/2 swyllable words lik Do YOU Fuck e4tc etc- I Reckon she's genuine - just very very picky.

I assume that was before you lost your spellchecker  :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Her veri photo is still showing on her profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Fk me House thought she was new, she’s an old nutter!!
Can’t be fked to start drafting acceptance emails & winning her over unless it was then free.
If I pay I tell her how high to jump, then I’d pay to walk (as English Rebecca would quote).

Offline houseboot

More information here:-

"It is important to establish an email rapport first well BEFORE a chat on the phone - as a telephonic exchange tells all, then finally - as my drawbridge is lowered, we BOTH feel - when we ultimately 'lock eyes,' that we 'know' each other MORE THAN sufficiently to start a 'mutually' rewarding, friendly, delightfully intimate, banter cum body fueled, multi orgasmic exploration in a sensitively libertine, and intimately
euphoric way."

All this for £200 per hour. Surely a bargain  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 12:24:54 am by houseboot »

Offline RobT22

Sounds good but are the words just a clever ploy to raise prices. Is that the end result any better than an £80 an hour Chinese girl?

Offline Steelworker

Saw her a few years ago just for the hell of it. Very chatty, little eccentric but harmless. Thinks she’s brighter than she is but pleasant enough. Punt was unusual. Nothing intimate. No kissing. Massage and her perched on top fucking. Quite acrobatic and a sight to behold. Certainly not VFM in my opinion.