Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - south of the airport?  (Read 1327 times)

wilfandrowlf

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, had anybody seen this lady recently?
She's in Cross (near Axbridge) south of Bristol airport apparently.
I called her yesterday and she sounds ok but there's no feed back on the Trade-it website anlike AW so I'm tempted to just TOFTT.
 :unknown:
What do you think?

Offline willgladly

I think that is Gemma of Axbridge

Offline houseboot

I think that is Gemma of Axbridge

Yes

External Link/Members Only

Scroll down the page and you will see the phone number, and description, is the same.

See also:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217168.msg2201558#msg2201558
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:16:49 am by houseboot »

Offline lewis666

From what I’ve read Gemma has a pretty good rep on here so do ladies change their names when the phone gets a bit slow....seems a strange practice otherwise when regulars or even here would know the score   

Offline houseboot

From what I’ve read Gemma has a pretty good rep on here so do ladies change their names when the phone gets a bit slow....seems a strange practice otherwise when regulars or even here would know the score

Small village location so, apparently, has had issues in the past in maintaining low profile.

It must be difficult for any lady working from home if there is a constant stream of men visiting.

Ladies who work from anonymous apartments in a block of flats don't have the same issues.

More here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89648.msg2059117#msg2059117
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:45:26 pm by houseboot »

Offline lewis666

I’d agree with your thoughts on village life as I live in one and a good reason why I don’t have outcalls to my home as the pub and post office would be talking of nothing else for months so on that count I’m totally with her but if that’s the case don’t you think they’d be recording who’s coming and going to which would concern me also but perhaps just me

wilfandrowlf

Many thanks, I'm tempted to make a booking.
If it goes ahead I'll post a review too.