Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Fenham  (Read 4090 times)

Offline David22

Dozens of adverts on vivastreet with attractive looking girls, many in Fenham.
Is this site legit ?
How does it compare to AW ?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline MME

Pour a brew, take a seat then type 'vivastreet' on the search bar above and read through what some others have written, this has been discussed a lot on here...

Offline tynetunnel

If you notice, virtually all the Fenham girls speak the same four languages and charge £80 an hour....   :unknown:

Offline David22

AW is slim pickings at the moment
So was thinking of TOFT with Vivastreet Fenham girls
Anyone with first hand experience?

Offline johnny34

If you notice, virtually all the Fenham girls speak the same four languages and charge £80 an hour....   :unknown:
Pimped Romanians with fake photos most likely, avoid imho.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
AW is slim pickings at the moment
So was thinking of TOFT with Vivastreet Fenham girls
Anyone with first hand experience?
Viva Street is full of B & S and Roms, most punters avoid it like the plague. Up to you though, just don't rely on the photos being of who you will see.

Offline johnr1

I would keep well away if I was you, some girls look to good to
Be true because they are most are B &S and speak poor English
and charge extra after extra with poor service, the girl you may have
Talked to on the phone won’t be the girl you see as most of these girls
Are run by pimps, save your £££ until better AW girls or agency girls are
Working

Offline BoroPool

Would never go for any vivastreet skank again. Been bitten more than once. Nearly all use fake pictures too

Offline David22

Should have taken the advice
Shit hole flat in west end
4 romanian dogs
picked best of bunch who provided shit service @ £60 for 30min
Never again!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
4 romanian dogs
Never again!
No sympathy mate, enough people told you on this thread.

Offline MME

4 romanian dogs
Never again!

Why no review then?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

If it looks to good to be true. Personaly have a think about it.   Cut and past  :coolgirl:

Dozens of adverts on vivastreet with attractive looking girls, many in Fenham.
Is this site legit ?
How does it compare to AW ?

Offline danelayfield

It’s a trap!

Ha seriously though avoid viva. These roms look tempting but will almost always be a bait and switch, and then you have to deal with their shit appearance (never make an effort) and very shitty service (no kissing, no this, no that etc).

I had one rom back in the day tell me off for gently touching her boobs!

Online northface

It’s a trap!

Ha seriously though avoid viva. These roms look tempting but will almost always be a bait and switch, and then you have to deal with their shit appearance (never make an effort) and very shitty service (no kissing, no this, no that etc).

I had one rom back in the day tell me off for gently touching her boobs!
Was that the smoking hot one from your first post.
Whats worse a Rom or a non reviewer?

Offline tynetunnel

Was that the smoking hot one from your first post.
Whats worse a Rom or a non reviewer?

Be fair northface lad, it’s taken him 18 months to work up to a second post  :thumbsup:

Offline danelayfield

It’s taken me 18 months because I’ve been held hostage by Sergei, obviously.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 02:36:18 pm by danelayfield »

Offline danelayfield

... and a rom who doesn’t deliver her paid services  is obviously worse than a non-reviewer who has no obligation to give reviews (or maybe they don’t punt a lot or have already given reviews but under another account, just saying).

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
... and a rom who doesn’t deliver her paid services  is obviously worse than a non-reviewer who has no obligation to give reviews (or maybe they don’t punt a lot or have already given reviews but under another account, just saying).
Yes you have, it's in the rules. The link's at the bottom of every page.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

And what account might that be.   :unknown:

Offline danelayfield

Yes I like the part about rule which 27 says there is no quota, but unfortunately I can’t punt right now because of you know what but will punt again as soon as possible. I would have punted sooner (like in the past 18 months haha) but had some health problems, and I went back to this account once I was ready to get back in the game but very bad timing...

And I hope people aren’t assuming I’ve been withholding reviews since that is technically an allegation, which would break rule 24.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes I like the part about rule which 27 says there is no quota, but unfortunately I can’t punt right now because of you know what but will punt again as soon as possible. I would have punted sooner (like in the past 18 months haha) but had some health problems, and I went back to this account once I was ready to get back in the game but very bad timing...

And I hope people aren’t assuming I’ve been withholding reviews since that is technically an allegation, which would break rule 24.
Don't try to play games with me. You stated there was no obligation to post reviews when there is, just not a specific number.

Nobody has come anywhere near close to breaking rule #24 by anything they have called you.

What is your other account.

Edit

Check rule #27 as well.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:22:06 am by daviemac »

Offline danelayfield

I explained why I couldn’t punt in the last 18 months never mind contribute reviews, because of bad health. Do you not have sympathy for people with health problems?

And when did I say I had another account? (I just made that statement in parenthesis as an example, nothing more). That’s arguably another allegation you know...

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I explained why I couldn’t punt in the last 18 months never mind contribute reviews, because of bad health. Do you not have sympathy for people with health problems?

And when did I say I had another account? (I just made that statement in parenthesis as an example, nothing more). That’s arguably another allegation you know...
For what it's worth I know you haven't got another account, I checked, you wouldn't still be here if you did. You were the one who stated "or have already given reviews but under another account" which implies you may have another account. Though out of curiosity who was blahbla80.

What don't you understand about the point I was making, read my posts again, take your time and try to understand. I have not mentioned anything about you not posting reviews or told you you need to do so now, I have pointed out that your assumption that it was not a requirement was incorrect and that it is in the rules that they are required.

Now stop acting like a twat and or troll and use the site as it is intended to be used.

Offline Mansell

For what it's worth I know you haven't got another account, I checked, you wouldn't still be here if you did. You were the one who stated "or have already given reviews but under another account" which implies you may have another account. Though out of curiosity who was blahbla80.

What don't you understand about the point I was making, read my posts again, take your time and try to understand. I have not mentioned anything about you not posting reviews or told you you need to do so now, I have pointed out that your assumption that it was not a requirement was incorrect and that it is in the rules that they are required.

Now stop acting like a twat and or troll and use the site as it is intended to be used.
Part of me hopes he ignores your last sentence, talk about being hard work  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Part of me hopes he ignores your last sentence, talk about being hard work  :dash:
Yeah I know what you mean mate.

Offline Kev3773

He's just coming across as an arrogant prick (sure he'll point out a rule about that)
Sooner he's gone the better imo  :dash:

Offline Mansell

He's just coming across as an arrogant prick (sure he'll point out a rule about that)
Sooner he's gone the better imo  :dash:
It actually shows what excellent Moderation we have on this board and I commend Daviemac and the other moderators for the great job they do.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I know I would struggle to have the patience shown at times with some people.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It actually shows what excellent Moderation we have on this board and I commend Daviemac and the other moderators for the great job they do.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I know I would struggle to have the patience shown at times with some people.
Cheers.    :drinks:

I try to give people a bit of help and guidance in how the site works, unfortunately some people just can't be helped.

Offline Beamer

You really need help or... ..
.....are you simply an idiot?

Offline Beamer

Absolutely...... :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Cheers.    :drinks:

I try to give people a bit of help and guidance in how the site works, unfortunately some people just can't be helped.

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

You really need help or... ..
.....are you simply an idiot?

Now Now, don't call him an "Idiot" as he'll be depriving some village of a one if you do that............  ;)    :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline danelayfield

Ok sorry if we got off on the wrong foot daviemac.

Don’t won’t to make enemies here. My original post in this forum (if people check) was a friendly one, but instead of civil replies I got negativity about allegedly not providing reviews. Please scroll up and see that I didn’t start this drama.

So a lot of us have acted like pricks here (some have acted like micro aggressive hypocritics too) but I say we move on and end the hostiles as I didn’t join this site to start arguments. From now on let’s stop acting like twats (and for some obviously hypocrites) and be bigger men?

Offline Kev3773

Don’t won’t to make enemies here. My original post in this forum (if people check) was a friendly one, but instead of civil replies I got negativity about allegedly not providing reviews. Please scroll up and see that I didn’t start this drama.

So a lot of us have acted like pricks here (some have acted like micro aggressive hypocritics too) but I say we move on and end the hostiles as I didn’t join this site to start arguments. From now on let’s stop acting like twats (and for some obviously hypocrites) and be bigger men?
  :rolleyes:
 :sarcastic:  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I'm rapidly losing patience with you, do you think I and others on this thread are as stupid as you. You made an enquiry as your first post and only got the following two replies. -

She does look nice.
Covered BJ on her likes btw.
Well, a Rom is a Rom after all, and if it looks to good to be true, THEN it probably fekin well is...................  :dash: :dash: :dash:
 :hi: :hi:
Both very civil. yet again you have brought up the issue of reviews when, as with this thread, nobody mentioned them.

Nicecockclean2 piped up that he'd seen her but thought it was 'unfair' to post a review and it was HIM, not you who was questioned on that point. Roll on 18 months and here we are, you've popped up again and acting like a twat and you are the only one on here who is.

I'll ask you again was blahbla80 you and if not who was it.

Offline danelayfield

(EDITED) Is their another moderator or someone higher up on this site? Because I feel like I have to report you since I’ve apologised and tried to move on and you reply with calling me stupid. I don’t understand why you are acting so provocative...

Does everyone on this site get treated this way?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:39:34 pm by danelayfield »

Offline tynetunnel

Press the ‘report to moderator’ button right over there on any post you wish to report ===================================>>>

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:09:16 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
(EDITED) Is their another moderator or someone higher up on this site? Because I feel like I have to report you since I’ve apologised and tried to move on and you reply with calling me stupid. I don’t understand why you are acting so provocative...

Does everyone on this site get treated this way?
Your problem is you keep coming out with total inaccuracies, You stated there was no obligation to post reviews, incorrect. You then start quoting the rules, which you have no idea about. You implied you had a second account. You keep claiming you have been given a hard tine for not posting reviews, again not true, you are the only one who has mentioned your not posting reviews. 

Don't forget all this started from this post by you, followed by you trying to be a clever twat.

For the third time who is or was blahbla80, if you don't answer this time I can only assume you are a previously banned member.

Feel free to report me, like TT said the button's over there.                                                                                                                         >
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:19:03 pm by daviemac »

Offline toon972

DM you cant reason with stupidity and also he is useless.  :wacko:
You can report me as well.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:32:58 pm by toon972 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
DM you cant reason with stupidity and also he is useless.  :wacko:
You can report me as well.
Yeah I know, if he doesn't answer my question he's gone anyway.

Offline danelayfield

I’m not sure who this blahbla80 is, though part of my health problems was I was in an accident that affected my memory (amongst other things)  so I hope you can have sympathy with me for this?
My memory isn’t great anymore but I can’t see how I’d get banned but if you can prove otherwise then I guess it happened.

And sorry toon972 I did report you since you are calling me useless (out of line)..

Again, I apologised and even said I want to move on but instead have been called names. How is that ok?

Offline Kev3773

I’m not sure who this blahbla80 is, though part of my health problems was I was in an accident that affected my memory (amongst other things)  so I hope you can have sympathy with me for this?
My memory isn’t great anymore but I can’t see how I’d get banned but if you can prove otherwise then I guess it happened.

And sorry toon972 I did report you since you are calling me useless (out of line)..

Again, I apologised and even said I want to move on but instead have been called names. How is that ok?
Your so called apology was just an attack on fellow members  :dash:

Offline tynetunnel

If you are going to get upset and then report members for being called “stupid” or “useless” then this really isn’t the site for you matey. You might be better off joining mumsnet, a knitting circle, or perhaps a baking group  or insect studies forum. I’m as polite as polite can be, but if you’re going to act like a twat, you’ll certainly get called it and treated appropriately  :hi:

Offline David22

No sympathy mate, enough people told you on this thread.

Clearly not looking for sympathy
Hence “ should of taken the advice “

Offline David22