Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Thai massages  (Read 7487 times)

Stimpy

Currently stalking gumtree seeing where to head for my next massage ,I see there are a few new names cropping up in Derby anyone had any experience care to share , I've seen jo jo and would recommend might even pop back for a second visit , also seen pimdow but won't be going back big pants over saggy belly didn't do it for me

Offline s6ooby

Seen jojo a few times, very very good massage and lovely ending but thought a little expensive for full nude.

Interested to hear experiences of other thai in derby.

Offline JAMMYSTEVENS

Am really interested in Amora Thai foot & spa on green lane but I cant find anything online that indicates happy endings? If anyone's been it would be great to hear what happened, might just have to go myself

Offline snoopy

Amora Thai do offer HE - too quickly for my taste.

Offline s6ooby

How did you go about getting the HE at Amora if you dont mind me asking?

Was it offered or did you ask?

Thanks

Offline cock custard

Amora Thai do offer HE - too quickly for my taste.
How much extra do they charge?

TimTackle

Ladies at Amora all do HE. Just book a massage and they offer it in the room. Some a little old for my taste. Unforetunately got a lady called Om or Ann. Must of been in her 60s but was offered HE very cheaply. Another Thai place is Sommai Thai Massage in Derby. The older lady, wears a lot of make up but slim offered HE when I went. I think her name is Si but heard her called different names. Not sure what the younger one does.

Offline Citybased

I went to Somali...and was not offered anything by youngish slim lady who performed an average massage on me whilst chatting over the slim fake wall to at least two other women...very off putting....I would not return...although I remember the reason I went was an offer on the price before 3 or something like that.

Offline s6ooby

Amora do offer HE and pretty much anything you ask for once in the room. Go to Jojo instead.

firingblanks

Amora do offer HE and pretty much anything you ask for once in the room. Go to Jojo instead.

JoJo
Decent looking Thai with nice figure and good HE, sadly groping her body is not appreciated  :dash: