Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grantham area info on these, s'il vous plait  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Taggart

Has anyone seen or have info on the following?

External Link/Members Only

As I am over in the area at the end of next week. Got a feeling what the answer will be........

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
T, apologies for hijacking your thread......

Whilst you're at it, here's a few more that were lying idle in my Lincs Hot List. Any comments welcome:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Works Duo with Blonde Penelope

I did not get a chance to check out the pics for RIS, etc.

Jackjones

No info on any of them sorry to say guys  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

Thanks CT. No worries on hijacking. Karala is on my HL, but I'd prefer more profile pictures. She did have shots in panties, which were decidely uninteresting. Still, may give her a go when in Newark or Lincoln next.

I am on the fence about Penelope and Kimberley, as for a couple of fit 20-somethings, their feedback doesnt increase much at all but am tempted, and may potentially take one for the team there, as I do like slim 20-somethings, hence the three links from me. May be a toss up between Missfucksalot and

Alexa was previously in Boston but has no recent feedback, last was Oct 2012, so suspect not working?

Also unsure about Cindy. Lack of profile information and says location is Peterborough, Cambridge, Boston, Ely, Stamford which is a big area. Too vague for me.

But a big thanks for the tips.

And I am not a fan of tattoos.........

Offline j122

You can sometimes catch karala on the free cam section, though she had a dressing gown on when I came across her

bush#hunter

You can sometimes catch karala on the free cam section, though she had a dressing gown on when I came across her

Hope she's washed it  :hi:

bush#hunter

Hope she's washed it !  :hi:

Roland D Hay

The second one, Chloe Divine, has changed her name (always a bad sign). She's been kicking about for a while now but fucked me around something rotten after accepting a booking from me. I drove around 50 miles to see her at which point she failed to respond to my calls or texts. In the language of UKP, she's a cunt!

:hi:

Offline Taggart

Thanks Roland for that gem. Appreciated.
Shame when they change their name a symbol doesnt appear like it does when you change your ebay name.

new_punter

Thanks Roland for that gem. Appreciated.
Shame when they change their name a symbol doesnt appear like it does when you change your ebay name.

+1 to that.  Had been looking at her profile today with a view to booking, might give it a miss.

Offline j122

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Roland D Hay

She has a bit of feedback for fucking punters around and I'm pretty sure her tits are fake anyway.

Billy A 65

Guy also In the same region  any FB - tantric angie

Very little info and could not get a phone number despite e mailing.

Offline Corky

Guy also In the same region  any FB - tantric angie

Very little info and could not get a phone number despite e mailing.

Last login to AW was 18th Jan so probably not active. The phone number I had for here is "not recognised" when you call it.

She used to be located in a village just North of Boston, where I visited her a couple of years back I think. Pleasant lady, but the service is just a massage and a hand job. I don't think it's accurate to call it a "tantric" massage either.

It was one of those hot stones massages. She is topless during the massage, but otherwise fully dressed (i.e. she undoes her top and gets her tits out). At the happy ending she has you cum onto her tits.

The photos on the profile must be just some random pictures from somewhere. I would say she is older than 48, more likely in her 50's. For a woman in her 50's she is reasonably attractive.

Since she remained more or less fully clothed, it is impossible to know what her body was like. She did however have a lovely pair of jugs to be fair.

Please excuse the low post count, I have been reading up on the forums before contributing.

Billy A 65

Thanks Corky for the update.    Even if she was still on the scene it does not sound great VFM.    There is another Tantric lady south of Grantham i will try and find the detail and post on the forum if no one else beat me to it.

Offline Taggart

I booked to see Imogen, but who I saw was not Imogen, but another girl who looked very similar, but had a dolphin tattoo over her belly button, and was in fact Serena99, so a B&S. She was OK, but it was only when I compared pics back at home I realised I'd been stiched and switched. Dont get me wrong, Serena is OK, but I'd rate as a 4 or 5 whereas Imogen from the pics is a good 8. I am wondering if Imogen really exists as her feedback doesnt increase.

The venue is a block of council flats off Conduit Lane, next to Asda.

Because I was fecked about, I'd not return nor recommend.

Since my originsal post, the Grantham area remains shite for punting, as does Newark, Lincoln and Sleaford areas.
Basically, I've given up trying to book a WG on my monthly hotel sessions in the county. It's just so desperate.

Flunt

Cheers Taggart, another one for the black list. The good thing about living in the middle of the country is being spoiled for choice with which direction to take.

Offline Paulpunting

So miss fuck alot is worth a visit then? How much, any extras and is her profile likes accurate and what's the incall place like please?
Thanks
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline big-paul-86

So miss fuck alot is worth a visit then? How much, any extras and is her profile likes accurate and what's the incall place like please?
Thanks

£140 p/h, everything is included as far as i am aware and her location is in a quiet area

Offline Paulpunting

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Online RedKettle

I recently had to stay in Grantham and tried very hard to get a WG to my hotel, even did a RB.  I gave up on the area in the end - really depressing place IMO.

Good luck  :drinks: :hi: