Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Naughty Thai - Paddington  (Read 1682 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took place a couple of weeks ago, after she briefly raised her prices and then lowered them back to her usual rate of £150 p/h. Comms were by text the day before and I confirmed the booking with her on the morning too.

Kate – Pics are her but heavily edited, she was wearing makeup when I saw her so any acne, she may have wasn’t visible. I’d read her reviews before seeing her so knew what to expect with scarring etc, they aren’t great but not shocking either.

Location – A few minutes’ walk from Paddington station. Not the best flat I’ve been in but certainly not the worst. On the day I visited, her room was roasting hot and stank of cooked fish. I understand that a girl has gotta eat but there had been no attempt to mask the smell, and it did not make for a good combination.

Services – Started off with a shared shower where she washed me down, paying particular attention to my cock, balls and ass. This was the only positive part of the punt for me. Once finished in the shower and given a towel I quickly dried off in the bedroom where she joined me and we started with some FK, no more than light flicking of tongues but I can take or leave DFK. After a few minutes of this we moved on to the bed and she went down for some OWO. This was toothy and she constantly stopped to use wet wipes, this was happening every 20-30 seconds and this went on for about 5 minutes before I somehow managed to finish in her mouth. I was glad it was over. She went to the bathroom to spit and made noises that I’ve never heard a woman make before which wasn’t pleasant, she took a swig of mouthwash before coming back in to the bedroom. Offered a massage which I accepted; this was delivered with one hand whilst she was texting on her phone! Unbelievable… By this point I’d pretty much lost interest and a lacklustre attempt at round 2 failed to get the little fella to attention I decided to call it quits. Quick shower and was back on my way 45 minutes after arriving, grateful to be in the cool London air.

After reading her reviews I was confident a good time was going to be had but left feeling disappointed. I’ve noticed on her profile she now says she is leaving at the end of the month so may well have mentally checked out already.

Offline chema

i almost booked her, glad she didnt respond  :sarcastic:

Online Jamboney

It would appear Kate's profile has been recycled. The girl using the profile now is known as Naomi Naughty Thai External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only with a different phone number.

Offline Pleasure4ever

That’s Naomi from miss69london agency.
Already gathered a few reviews.

External Link/Members Only