Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbybabygirl_ - Oxford Street  (Read 4093 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5990593) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jamal2k94

External Link/Members Only

Took place last week. Arranged by text, she gives you the postcode then when you're there the street address. It's a little side road off Oxford Street, the Tottenham Court Road end. Flat was fine, a lot of shopping bags, she is clearly making the most of living on Oxford Street. Door opened with her hiding behind. Assume another girl working or living there as two bed with one door closed.

I couldn't tell you if the pictures are her or not on her profile but they're indicitive of who'll you see anyway. She's short with small breasts and long black hair. I'd put her at early twenties. Certainly no older than 25. She was shaved below and wearing cute white underwear. Overall she's a sweet looking Chinese student type. I wasn't blown away by her looks but she's attractive.

I opted for an hour with kissing as extra. At 230 I think that's taking the piss a bit but there we go, I paid it. I am on medication at the moment and it's caused a bit of an issue with finishing so half an hour wouldn't have been much use to me anyway. Offered a shower and accepted, fairly clean bathroom. Her English is decent but bit odd. Some quite basic stuff (can I get some water, where's the shower gel) she doesn't seem to understand but then in other ways can hold a conversation quite well.

Began with her in her undies kissing me, she gave me mouthwash to take before. Not the best start to proceedings but to be fair to her she also had some. Kissing was good, and some mutual touching. She put the rubber on and gave a good BJ before moving to 69, she tasted good and made all the right noises. She has a cute arse so flipped her over and did her doggy for a bit then had her on top where she rode very well and kissed (deeper than before when we were just laying on the bed which was FK, this more DFK). Came and she got wet wipes and a towel. Laid down again and kissed. She doesn't allow anal penetration but played around the edge of her arsehole with my finger. Got up to leave and dressed. I'd been there just over the hour. Didn't feel rushed.

On the pros she's a pleasant girl with above average looks who provides a competent and enthusiastic service. Also unlike a lot of Asian girls doesn't seem to have a fixation on race or only seeing white men. But the price is a bit much and I think charging extra for owo and kissing means things would add up if you went for both. She's certainly not a 260 punt which would be the price for those all in. She's quite vanilla but that's not much of an issue for me. I'd possibly return if in the area.

Offline Weallloser

She has moved from her tottenham ct flat. New flat is 8 mins from oxford circus as per her aw profile. It’s not as near to the tube station so may not be as convenient. The new flat is nicer, though, with an attached bathroom.

Offline Jeffers77

Was wondering if anyone had seem Abby lately, her profile is deactivated (likely retired) but clearly hoping not.