Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MiaMoist - Central London Outcall  (Read 2798 times)

48 review(s) for MiaMoist (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took place at the beginning of August. Mia had been on my hot list for a while so when she made a bid on my reverse booking, I jumped at the opportunity. Comms were easy, initially on AW before moving on to text. Her bid was £180 for an hour.

Mia – Early 30’s around 5’5 and a size 10. Big boobs and a nice smile.

Services – Bit of DFK standing at the bottom of the bed & undressing each other before moving on to the bed and for the reason why I’d booked her. I was already hard and she went straight in to deepthroating me. It was relentless, also paid good attention to the balls. This went on for a good 5 minutes before I finished in her mouth. Mia went to the bathroom to spit, then we had a bit of a chat before round 2, it was more of the same, I was starting to think I wouldn’t cum a second time but managed in the end.

She really is a sloppy deepthroat pro, and highly recommended if you’re in to that.

Offline tantraman

Mia – Early 30’s around 5’5 and a size 10. Big boobs and a nice smile.

... as per photos collected here :hi:

Offline Kevin Boss

If only she had a blow and go service

Offline tantraman

If only she had a blow and go service

She did back-in-the-day; I recall that Mia even had an AW tagline of ...

... “Best sloppy OWO, Deepthroat & CIM in the city” … and thus her offer of “15 min blow and go including owo and cim = £50” ...

:yahoo:

Offline Kevin Boss

:dash: Alas yesterday's price is not today's price
She did back-in-the-day; I recall that Mia even had an AW tagline of ...

:yahoo: