Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyMilfLora @ Bromley (Nice experience)  (Read 3189 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5381888) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700864) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Budgiesmuggler

URL:

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Lunchtime request by text. Quick response and shared some banter about her pics. Good vibes so far.

Purpose built flats in the middle of Bromley town centre next to Bromley South station. Military operation to get in as need to be buzzed in through two doors. Nice flat. Presume it is a serviced flat or Air BNB. Not sure she lives there. Not discrete as is a busy location but very safe and didnt feel uncomfortable.

Booking:

30 min incall. £80.

Girl:

Much older than the pics suggest. Changes profile pics regularly. I see the resemblance in the face pics but about 15 years earlier or heavily filtered. Early 40s i would say but definitely a stunning MILF. Enormous bolt-ons and slim figure. Bulgarian. Friendly and chatty. Hid behind door. Wearing black lingerie and wierd slippers but i wasnt there to look at her feet.

Experience:

Asked to stand by the bed while she stripped me and then performed solid OWO. Asked to lay on bed and she stripped and then performed variety of positions. Smelt fresh and clean in all orifices. Some lip kissing and occasional tongue. Finished in bag and left me to clean myself up while she went to clean herself. Basic experience but what i wanted so dont know her boundaries.

Summary:

Face = 6/10
Body = 8/10
Location = 9/10
Experience = 7/10

Would i return? Maybe for a P&D but still recommended as was fun, she looked good and delivered what i asked for.

:D

Offline DiscreetDesires9

is she still active, Havent seen her as "available" on AW for a long time. shes on my bucket list for a while