Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Vanessa - Uxbridge TOFTT  (Read 7060 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6412775) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TDAF79

Long punting abstinence finally ended today so I popped to see Vanessa in Uxbridge External Link/Members Only

Total gamble as she's not been reviewed and her face is obscured but choices for a lazy man were limited and she responded super promptly.

Comms - All via text and organised within half an hour.

Venue - Armstrong house in Uxbridge, nice enough room/bathroom. Said she shared the place with a Russian girl but I didn't see her.

Girl - States 35 and I'd say that's fair. Also states Portuguese. No idea if that's true as chatting was limited/Google translate but shortish 5'2-5 Latina, long dark hair as in pics. I didn't hugely fancy her but she had a really nice smile/giggle which definitely helped. Kind of a square jaw (no not because of that!), reminded me of Katy Hill if anyone remembers her?! Nice pair of fake Ds and a good bubble butt for those who enjoy them. Few tatts but subtle.

Deed - Usual door hiding routine. Was wearing a school girl outfit. Went straight into kissing and touching but couldn't get the hang of her technique. If anyone has seen Tracy from Olinas it's the same kind of DFK where somehow no tongue is involved! Maybe it's me as I'm not the best kisser but can't fault her for trying. Money then exchanged hands, I used the bathroom/ stripped and she carried on kissing and rubbing. No OWO sadly but decent OW for a few minutes then into cowgirl. Certainly enjoyed the boobs from that angle and she was more than happy for me to go to town on them. Switched to doggy but kept going down too low for my liking. Prefer it when they're properly up on all 4s, back arched etc. Easier angle too but when I lifted her up she was fine to respond. Moved her around to face the mirror for a better view and all pleasant.

Comms were an issue throughout but she was a nice girl and responded positively to whatever I said/asked. Had a bit of a chat with translate after and she seemed very sweet. Said all the right things to stroke my ego so that was nicely done.

£80 for half an hour.

Probably wouldn't return but that's not down to effort or personality.

Offline TDAF79

Thanks for posting the link, I thought I'd attached it correctly!

Offline Macmillan1964

This one is a agency ? When I visited a bloke was sitting in the car close to the pretty’s watching me .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline TDAF79

Nah she's in Armstrong house, a block if flats in the town centre. Nowhere for anyone to sit outside and it's so busy nobody bats an eyelid. You can let yourself in and it's straight to an elevator, no reception or anything.

Offline WKD123

Can I just ask - no OWO?  Does that mean the profile is the usual load of bollocks?  :D

Offline TDAF79

Sorry, slow reply etc. No she went straight on with a bright blue rubber unfortunately. Decent effort but no pretence at owo. I never push it in those instances but does frustrate me when the profile is wrong.

Offline TDAF79

Sorry, slow reply etc. No she went straight on with a bright blue rubber unfortunately. Decent effort but no pretence at owo. I never push it in those instances but does frustrate me when the profile is wrong.

Offline andy172

Are her pics real? Did a reverse search on the bum pic and it comes up as Anjy Shamo?

Offline PatMacGroin

« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 06:03:12 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline tomvi

Although the pictures are still the same, she is no longer a "35 years old Portuguese born naturalised British"  but a 26 years old "Spanish born naturalised British"

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 11:09:26 am by tomvi »