Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Autumn Rain - Hammersmith - Avoid  (Read 1633 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5812179) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline james254254

Decided to TOFTT. Booked day in advance. Reasonable comms and exchange of information. However suspicions started to arise when she disclosed she was born in Spain after I asked. Having claimed she is British my antennae started to twitch.started to make ne think she was Romanian and if so that the photos might be fake as they looked toi goid to be true and as they say there if it is too good to be true it usually means it isn't. Roll on to next day and I call in the morning to reconfirm our 3pm and no answer. Sent texts in the hours before but no response till one hour before the meeting. Sorry I cannot meet but I have a friend.....the lesson is to follow your instincts rather than one's illusions.

External Link/Members Only

Offline james254254

Decided to TOFTT. Booked day in advance. Reasonable comms and exchange of information. However suspicions started to arise when she disclosed she was born in Spain after I asked. Having claimed she is British my antennae started to twitch.started to make ne think she was Romanian and if so that the photos might be fake as they looked toi goid to be true and as they say there if it is too good to be true it usually means it isn't. Roll on to next day and I call in the morning to reconfirm our 3pm and no answer. Sent texts in the hours before but no response till one hour before the meeting. Sorry I cannot meet but I have a friend.....the lesson is to follow your instincts rather than one's illusions.

External Link/Members Only
Can the moderator or someone link this to previous reviews of Autumn Gold as I do not know how to.

Offline Fully Sated

Can the moderator or someone link this to previous reviews of Autumn Gold as I do not know how to.

Thanks for your review/warning James254254, sorry it did not work out. As you state this was meant to be a  TOFTT, there are no other reviews to link it to. Your review has been indexed so should link to any future reviews of Autumn Rain.

Offline golden bull

Always thought this one would be dodgy. Thanks for the review/warning.

Offline james254254

Always thought this one would be dodgy. Thanks for the review/warning.

Golden Bull. Glad to be of service. Your instincts were correct it seems. TGTBT...