Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amina - B&S, but had a good time paddington  (Read 458 times)

Offline James

Wanted to see this lady, i have used this agency before for Sabrina and had a good time.
External Link/Members Only
Called up on day and location details given and time  confirmed. Building was by paddington station been there before. Told to text when there.

Got there and text. On my way up i could tell room and floor same as when i went to see Sabrina. Then the door opened and there was Sabrina. i was ovs baited and switched. but i stayed as last time i had a good time with sabrina and was horny for an asian.
Sabrina was wearing a sexy lingerie set. Got into her room and engaged in some kissing. Now last time this was good i found, but after experiancing some russian honey DFK, this was average. Paid her and showered up. 200ph

Got out of shower back to her room, More kissing and feeling each other up. lingerie stripped of. and allowed to finger her. she licked my balls and went for oral without. time for sex. Pounded her in doggy and then missionary. Cummed and she cleaned me up. Stayed chatting and then more of the same for the 2nd time.
Showered up and then i asked her and said i Booked amina, showed her the website link but got you.
She told me thats the 2nd person who's seen her that said they booked someone else but got her.
I said i dint mind as both girls were indain/pakistani and i had a good time anyway.

Also i mentioned if she knew anything about External Link/Members Only
she told me asmaara is actually amina and changes her look. OVS agency charge 50 quid more for the indian premium.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning   :drinks:

How different is she now from the pics on the site for Sabrina that are over a year old?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 02:55:26 pm by LLPunting »

Offline peter purves

Could be the receptionist not wishing to lose the booking passes punters on to Asmaara  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 02:59:11 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline James

Thanks for the warning   :drinks:

How different is she now from the pics on the site for Sabrina that are over a year old?

sabrina looks like her pics, my previous review of her mentions this. theres no problem with the service, its just getting the right girl lol.

Offline LLPunting

sabrina looks like her pics, my previous review of her mentions this. theres no problem with the service, its just getting the right girl lol.

:drinks:
She looks quite trim and toned compared to the girl you were expecting who looks a bigger, bootier unit.  In that regard Sabrina may be a disappointment to others trying to meet the other girls.

Offline James

:drinks:
She looks quite trim and toned compared to the girl you were expecting who looks a bigger, bootier unit.  In that regard Sabrina may be a disappointment to others trying to meet the other girls.

I like slim anyway. i only went for amina because i wanted to try a diff indian/pakistani girl. Amina had the blonde hair look which is nice in asians.
The bands still let me see a pakistani girl and still had a good time. i rated this neutral becasue of the bands if i went to see sabrina again it be positive.
Anyway im done with this agency, they only have 1 asian it seems and i want to try somne1 else.