Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Pie @ King's Cross  (Read 1641 times)

20 review(s) for Apple.Pie. (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

James20

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Catching up on few reviews, Apple's profile is currently inactive but hoping one day she'll return as she was a good shag.

Comms:  Done by text, quick responses.

Location: Was based 5 minutes walk from King's Cross station. Nice and discreet flat.

The girl: Not many pictures but gives an idea of what to expect. She doesn't show her face but attractive IMO. Very nice body, enhanced tits, and smooth skin. English is fairly good. Best looking Thai girl I've seen. Would say early to mid 30s.

Services: FK, OWO, CIM all included. Although she was expensive at £200 p/h. She tried her best to please and would get multiple pops out of me. Gave very good oral and can take a good pounding. Left satisfied and hope she would return one day.

She's not around at the moment to my understanding, but those who saw her would agree she provide a good service which is rare nowadays.

Online Jonestown

She hasn’t been around these past 15 months or so, dont see the point of this review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She hasn’t been around these past 15 months or so, dont see the point of this review.

If it was more than a year ago, then it doesn't qualify as a review. When was it, OP?

Offline Global_Punter

If it was more than a year ago, then it doesn't qualify as a review. When was it, OP?

+ 1 as indicated in the 3rd bullet point of the site rules, sub section reviews ( still a good read  :P )

* Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 11:02:31 pm by Global_Punter »