Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Soho Walk up - Just don't bother  (Read 634 times)

James20

Decided to try my first walk up in Soho.

After 30 minutes of walking around I went to Peter Street and gave Angela a try. It's not the most discreet of places as a shop opposite had a long queue of people waiting to go in, no clue what was going on. Put my hood up and up I went to the top floor. Knocked and Angela open the door and led me to the room. First impressions were good and past descriptions of her met my expectations.

Quick peck on the lips and showed me the price list. She had a good attitude at first, but after I handed over the £40 (+2 for maid) for oral, sex and positions that quickly changed. She came back into the room and started with the no touching boobs, put on condom before I was hard, and tried best to get me to cum quickly. Gave a very average oral for about a minute and told me it's time for sex as my times nearly up  :angry: did a few positions with no reactions from her and ended up cumming in doggy. She quickly washed up and left the room while I got changed.

Whole experience was just unpleasant but it was to be expected with her past reviews. I definitely won't be returning.

Negative from me.

Offline Global_Punter

Decided to try my first walk up in Soho.

After 30 minutes of walking around I went to Peter Street and gave Angela a try. It's not the most discreet of places as a shop opposite had a long queue of people waiting to go in, no clue what was going on. Put my hood up and up I went to the top floor. Knocked and Angela open the door and led me to the room. First impressions were good and past descriptions of her met my expectations.

Quick peck on the lips and showed me the price list. She had a good attitude at first, but after I handed over the £40 (+2 for maid) for oral, sex and positions that quickly changed. She came back into the room and started with the no touching boobs, put on condom before I was hard, and tried best to get me to cum quickly. Gave a very average oral for about a minute and told me it's time for sex as my times nearly up  :angry: did a few positions with no reactions from her and ended up cumming in doggy. She's quickly washed up and left the room while I got changed.

Whole experience was just unpleasant but it was to be expected with her past reviews. I definitely won't be returning.

Negative from me.

Angela used to be very good back in the day, when SOHO had the hall of fame ( Paris, Angie and Susan Spanish )

I've stopped going to SOHO for year's because of the poor quality, its hit and miss to a degree.

Last month I went against my boundaries and decided to check Angela out again, she not as good looking as before ass-wise some fat loss and crap excess surgery.

The sex was good but rushed, very poor GFE.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:13:33 am by Global_Punter »