Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa Colchester (again)  (Read 1137 times)

Neal69

Not much more to be added that has not already been said about this girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see her recently at her new place. Good venue, buzzer entry flat but no parking so its a nearby NCP.

Her hair is now straight still blonde and sheee it I had forgotten just how pretty she is.

Just wanted 30 mins so it was £50.

When she came out of hiding behind the door she was dressed in small pants a flimsy top and bra. Stunning.

Into the bedroom handed over the cash and she took it off to god knows where but was back promptly and straight on with the DFK.

The little fella was sticking out of my pants by now and she was giving him a right good seeing to as I was stripping her off and playing with her tits.

When I had her naked it was onto the bed and I was in between her legs like a shot.

After a little while of this I sat up and kissed her and just looked at her for a while lying there naked with her legs spread. I had this mad urge to simply wank myself off looking at her but managed to resist and get her to put the overcoat on and I did her mish with her gazing up at me like she was my true GF who loved me giving her one. Once I had cum into the bag and was resting she squeezed my dick with her pussy which I found quite erotic.

This had all taken the best part of 25 minutes but she was in no hurry to get me out of the door so we chatted for a while until I took my leave with a big grin on my face.

This girl has a great reputation on here and deservedly so.

Good looking, slim, natural tits and a friendly nature to go with it. Oh did I forget to mention a pussy like a mouse's ear.

password02

Good review - was it OW or OWO as I am sure there is an extra for OWO?

Wish I could see her - sent a AW email 3x over last 2-3 weeks asking for availability on 2 dates when i am near CO1 and also asking for a 2 hour session with 1 hour Issa and 1 hour as a 3some with her friend Ayla - But comms not great - No Reply -  :thumbsdown:

Obviously does OK from the locals so I assume does not need the extra business from a London punter

Neal69

Hi Password

You are right it is extra for OWO. £20 IIRC

The last time I saw her it was OW but she is pretty good at it, this time we never got round to O at all which was why I never mentioned it.

She is a busy girl so maybe that would explain why you are having problems contacting her. This last one was not at my first choice time and in conversation with her I asked her if she was staying in Colchester as she had been "home" at Christmas and she said yes and she was getting enough business here.

I would recommend giving her a call just be aware that sometimes Anya answers her phone but if you are interested in a duo booking then its not bad that either of them answer. In fact it was Anya who answered this time and double booked me but I was then texted by Issa and asked to call again for a re arranged time.

Note to self.

Duo with these two is still on the bucket list

password02

Thanks - will give her a call this week -

Cheers

Tom5334

I've always found both of them to be really prompt in replying to calls or texts, AW emails usually take a day or two.

Both popular girls, there really is a dearth of good WGs in this part of the world so these 2 girls are very busy!

iloverachelv

How far is her location from the train station at colchester?

My car is off the road for the next 3 weeks.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

How far is her location from the train station at colchester?

My car is off the road for the next 3 weeks.

Looks like she has logged back in today, so maybe back after summer hols.

If she is in the same place I saw her about 1 mile/20 min walk away from train station.