Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton Street Hookers  (Read 47602 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

Stinky's not been seen here for days...

External Link/Members Only

please someone tell me this isn't him they've found.  :cry:

Offline Wolf_66

Offline The888

Not alot going on the last few times I've been up.
I know others have had more joy.

So seems there is action to be had. Just the usual dice role of day, time, position of the moon.

Offline Cim420

Any sensible comments to be hade here now days!? Anyone been getting action like me?
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

zero action for me on all fronts, although never considered street walkers. are any actually decent looking and have teeth?

Offline Darkside2698

Not been for a while but may venture out tonight. Had some great girls down there before but also fucked a toothless crackhead lol. Most do have teeth though

Offline bobby1973

what's the best area's to head for

Offline Wolf_66

Anyone been around the red light area of luton lately

Offline Duncy

I drive through on my way to one of my regular girls flat but not seen any on the streets for a while although Old Bill did do another purge a few months back.

Don't know why anyone would want a street girl as there are plenty on AW in Luton you can fuck in comfort of their Flat. 

Online finn5555

Luton is a shithole with dire pro$$ies  :dash:

Why anyone would want a street whore from there god only knows  :rolleyes:

Offline Duncy

Drove through again last night on my home from visiting one my regular girls. There were 2 girls on the street one skinny white girl must have been on something as she was shouting at any car driving past, the road was quite busy for 10pm. the other was a black chic body didn't look to bad from what I could see driving past she had  big bushing hair.
As I have never or intend to have a street girl I do not know they charge for what but for those who were interested that's who seems to be about at the moment.

Offline 20jay

Don't know why anyone would want a street girl as there are plenty on AW in Luton you can fuck in comfort of their Flat.

..as already said 2019 :hi:

Offline Cim420

It’s all about the thrill of the street girl. Parking up and getting one on there knees somewhere or getting one into your car and parking up and getting her in th back seats. If you don’t like it move on to another thread. There’s still loads of fun to be hade up there. Sometimes 5/6 girls out. It’s so hit and miss but yu can strike gold up there for £20. Iv hade some great ones up there lately.
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rubandtuguk

Anyone know of street action in Watford area?

Offline cotton

Thing youl find with Watford is that theres no 24 hour drugline unlike other areas renown for nightime street activity, so theres basically nothing much going on at night.  There are girls but they are relatively hard to find.

Offline itk

It’s all about the thrill of the street girl. Parking up and getting one on there knees somewhere or getting one into your car and parking up and getting her in th back seats. If you don’t like it move on to another thread.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wolf_66

Been searching aw and  vivasteet and  no luck in anything around luton
So drove to high town and glad I did
Few girls out tonight then saw this stunner best

Picked her up
Great sense off humour
Good looking
Not  a junkie
And a great blow job for £20.
Got her WhatsApp number, photo attached
If around the area try her out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bixxybxy1397

Picked her up
Great sense off humour
Good looking
Not  a junkie

Wow, she’s very good-looking. Nice catch :dance:
Looking to broaden my horizon and take a chance in the world of Hightown, defo hope I find her :angelgirl:

Offline Bornslippy

Well done Wolf. She looks great  :thumbsup:

Offline cotton

Well done Wolf  :thumbsup:
And that in a nutshell is what street hookers is all about , there are some really nice attractive girls out there offering great value for money .

Offline Smellett87

What did she say about sharing her number with others lol

Offline KonrathD

What's the best times to look? Any in Stevenage area?

Offline Mr. Solitaire

I used to live near high town and had quite a few street girls but that was 20 years ago. I used to get a kick out of having a quickie in the park or car. I have been reading this thread and must admit it would be tempting to have a go again but what about all the cameras dotted about. Has anyone had any problems. I will take a drive down there one night and see what happens.

Offline lvtpunt

I used to live near high town and had quite a few street girls but that was 20 years ago. I used to get a kick out of having a quickie in the park or car. I have been reading this thread and must admit it would be tempting to have a go again but what about all the cameras dotted about. Has anyone had any problems. I will take a drive down there one night and see what happens.

More likely to have trouble with a few of the girls tbh, keep your wits about you if you are tempted.  Plod do seem to patrol the area sporadically though.

Offline The888

What's the best times to look? Any in Stevenage area?

10pm onwards is best.
Can be found earlier but not always.

Stevenage.....never seen them to be honest. Anyone confirm?

Offline 20jay

Until mid 2020 I was often in Luton on business, once or twice I had the Eagle Hotel in Hightown -York Street .. not far around the park are the street hookers in direction to the main road . I wouldn't fuck these crackheads if you would pay me for it. Shit area ... cops are cruising around, not good . At some point in 2020 there were massive police raids and most of the hookers had disappeared, only the Romanian tarts covered with tattoos came back with their shit service.I don't think anything has improved there meanwhile. :thumbsdown:

Offline 6-9

Picked her up
Great sense off humour
Good looking
Not  a junkie

Would she be happy for you to pm number?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Be better if you did a review;!...

Online finn5555

What do you want her number for you clearly don’t fuck whores 😂

Offline 20jay

Date Registered: August 09, 2017 and no contribution to the community at all ..   :dash:

Offline DirtyJames92

This would be fantastic. Better than prowling the streets scanning faces for this diamond in the rough

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This would be fantastic. Better than prowling the streets scanning faces for this diamond in the rough
Unadvertised numbers don't get shared on here, contact should be made by the method stated in the advert.

Offline Bornslippy

is she still around? any recent meets? looks lovely

Offline Steve2

Unadvertised numbers don't get shared on here, contact should be made by the method stated in the advert.

I've never seen a streetgirl advertising apart from standing on a street corner Davie

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've never seen a streetgirl advertising apart from standing on a street corner Davie
If standing on a street corner is her only form of advertising then he needs to go to that street corner and ask her for her number. Much the same as sending a message to one who advertises on AW and asking for it only he'll get some fresh air.