Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Remedies in Leigh. Are they legit or do they offer extras?  (Read 742 times)

Offline Syncopation

Anyone know if this is legit or offers extras...?

Never know with those ones that expressively say non sexual, might TOFTT as she looks pretty stunning!  :unknown:

Offline Skippy2708

I’ve seen this place when searching the internet.  She does look pretty but she works out of some kind of centre and I’m assuming she’s legit but look forward to your experience.  Don’t get drawn in by a girl called Ruchira who advertises this way on VS you will be disappointed.  Love a Thai naughty massage though.

Offline Poker boy

Pretty sure she is legit. Had a massage from her at Baan thai many years ago. Very good massage but not a hint of extra activity. May be different at her own place but the way she advertises very unlikely

Offline cmspunk

What advert is this and whereabouts in Leigh if anyone knows?

Offline Hackneylad1

As stated in her advert she works at Shambhala studios in Leigh. Its in part of a warehouse converted to a Yoga studio. There is a massage room behind the reception. She is known a Lin Rogers so can only assume married to a Brit. I have had many a msssage from her. Very skilled in Thai massage but not a hint of extras.