Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Anglia Gents, What is your return criteria ?  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Eeyore

The majority of my experiences over the last few years have been much further afield in the UK as opposed to Norfolk/Suffolk and in recent years Europe has often been included.

During the current lockdown my travelling is heavily restricted and I’ve found myself looking at local profiles albeit I’ve rarely strayed from being a “good boy” and indulged.

However I have been very surprised at how many local ladies continue to work in Norfolk/Suffolk as well as touring ladies visiting the area which has lead me to consider when is it relatively safe for me to regularly recommence visiting w/g’s ??

We all have our personal opinions so I was wondering what people’s level of criteria is to start again (assuming you have stopped) ??

It could be once lockdown is scrapped, or when the rate of infections has dipped to a certain level, or when hospital admissions have drastically dropped ?
Maybe it is when pubs are allowed to open lol !

Offline jimbobted

I'd go for a punt now if I had a cover story for being out of the house.
I'm checking AW profiles and making a hot list. Planning for my first punt post lockdown to be a good one!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Infections and hospitalizations need to be reduced for me.

Keep looking on AW to see who is about and UKP for reviews etc, but whilst I miss it, for me its not worth the risk.

i may do a couple of messages when I do return to ease myself back! (that said If I see a profile of a fit hottie, that will likely change!)

Offline WAY-WARD

I too would be happy to meet someone, I've even build up a bit of a war chest....but it's trying to make up an excuse as to where I'm going. I don't like having to tell lies anyway. When my wife was going to her office I could fine time to do what I wanted...no questions asked.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I too would be happy to meet someone, I've even build up a bit of a war chest....but it's trying to make up an excuse as to where I'm going. I don't like having to tell lies anyway. When my wife was going to her office I could fine time to do what I wanted...no questions asked.

Well that's where she told you she was! 😊 😊

Offline winkywanky

Infection rates are low in East Anglia, especially the more far-flung corners.

Why ruin that by going for a punt in Lockdown? For me personally I shall be waiting until it's officially OK to do so (in addition to whether I feel safe doing so).

Offline norwichfunseeker

Totally agree WW. it's people going out unnecessarily that increases the rate / lengthens the time is about.

Offline happyharry

I’m approaching one year without a punt. My regulars have not worked over most of that period. That means that those who are available are/have been taking that chance. Some voluntary, other through need. Having played the game for a year, I’m not going to throw it all under the bus by taking a chance. I’m guessing that late Spring will see some return to normality and I’ll have stashed away a significant war chest by then. I’m guessing that prices might rise as demand increases ?

Offline winkywanky

I’m approaching one year without a punt. My regulars have not worked over most of that period. That means that those who are available are/have been taking that chance. Some voluntary, other through need. Having played the game for a year, I’m not going to throw it all under the bus by taking a chance. I’m guessing that late Spring will see some return to normality and I’ll have stashed away a significant war chest by then. I’m guessing that prices might rise as demand increases ?

I think you may be proven correct on both counts.

But you have your war chest so you'll still get the benefit of being a good boy and waiting until it's safe  ;)

Offline jimbobted

Prices might rise. But equally more girls might enter the industry, both because they can make big money and because they aren't working due to previous employers going bust etc.
So prices might fall again.
I did see a couple of girls in between various lockdowns/tiers and they both said they'd been very busy most of the time. Might have been hooker bullshit though.
Either way I'm hoping for some new options in this relatively limited EA punting landscape.

Offline socks

Mine will be when it's legal to meet again and the girls are confident to throw themselves into it. Had one meet with a regular in the last year but she was much more stand off ish, so somewhat less satisfying.

Offline recycler

Waiting for Boris to say it is OK to  punt again. Like most of us I have no reason to leave the premises and having WG's visit to fix the Boiler is a risky approach.  I think we could develop this  line!
I do have one 'regular' who will get a good seeing to when the opportunity arises. I have filmed a few meets over the years so have been 'revisiting' my conquests.

Offline Henry767

During the first lockdown, once the numbers were dropping, and Norwich being a very low infection area, I called a regular and though she was closed  she offered to do for me. She appreciated the money, and met even have welcomed the shag ( I certainly did).
This time round I would certainly not do that and will wait for opening up. As I prefer massage based services, that will mean waiting for the shops to be given the go-ahead to open by government.

Offline Eeyore

It’s nice to see (surprising too tbh) that many of you are/will obey the rules although I don’t expect people would admit to not observing the regulations.
For me being one of the “oldies” it just isn’t worth the risk despite a few temptations particularly a girl I’ve had my eye on who recently toured Norwich. That was sickening as I’m unsure if she has ever toured Norwich & will do so again ?

Also as I probably have done more London area punts than in Norfolk/Suffolk over recent years there has been no way I would even consider travelling to London currently.

According to the media & Government reports I can expect to be offered the vaccine next month or at worse early April. After the initial three weeks for the vaccine to absorb the body whether or not I then begin to consider if to recommence I’m not yet sure. It will depend on the transmission figures.

Unfortunately for me my dream to return to FKK establishments in Europe are probably much further in the future so whenever I start to dabble it will be somewhere in the UK.

Offline spudboy1974

As a very hit and miss and pretty new to punting i did manage 2 meets last year but i will be waiting until the numbers are way down, i have had covid and have tested postive to having antibodies in my blood but still wouldn't risk it, as if the girl is willing to see you how many others have pasted through the door, but as i said i can go months between punts under normal times so to hold off a little longer isn't the end of the world.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 10:04:58 am by spudboy1974 »

Offline Band1t

On your marks, get set,.....just waiting for “go”.

Offline hawai1

As a very hit and miss and pretty new to punting i did manage 2 meets last year but i will be waiting until the numbers are way down, i have had covid and have tested postive to having antibodies in my blood but still wouldn't risk it, as if the girl is willing to see you how many others have pasted through the door, but as i said i can go months between punts under normal times so to hold off a little longer isn't the end of the world.

Absolutely agree with you ?
Health first.
What's the point of dying of Covid for one fuck which you pay for from your pocket ?

Am amazed how many girls are still working as normal and travelling freely nationwide regardless of lockdowns yet we haven't heard any of them ( nor of their punters ) fined.
Of course I wouldn't wish any harm or punishment whatsoever for anyone , but isn't it just paradoxical?

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Alwayswhoreney

I don’t see punting in the pandemic as any different to seeing a SP who barebacks, ie. not a risk worth taking.

I will wait till Covid is in the nation’s rear view mirror , and I have received both doses of vaccine, before I consider punting again.

The abstinence is really helping clarify who I want to see when safe to do so though. My hot list is far more curated, and there are memories in the wank-bank that are inspiring a few return visits that I otherwise might not have kept on my list.

Offline socks

I have filmed a few meets over the years so have been 'revisiting' my conquests.
As an avid filmer myself I couldn't agree more. Can't wait for the post covid time to continue building the library!

Offline Paul364

For me I will wait until it's "legal". Mixing households right now is illegal and recently I heard of a disturbing story in Hull. A neighbour noticed several men going next door, she realised her neighbour was a working girl and as she was at home all day on furlough used her time to take photos of the blokes going in and out, complete with their car reg numbers and put it on Facebook community groups.  The public are very aware of the call not to mix households and are looking out for that with their neighbours. A girl getting 10+ visitors a day is going to get heavily noticed with so many people being at home right now.

There is then the infection rate itself (I work in medical research). The current strain is really contagious and the risks of seeing a working girl who is advertising herself as available is very high for infection.

We should be seeing a huge decrease in the risk from May onwards. When we can mix households indoors, even in limited numbers, that is when it is safe.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 01:16:54 pm by Paul364 »

Offline norwichfunseeker

What a shame the curtain twitcher, if she felt the need, didnt report via the proper COVID channels so they could have acted accordingly and reduced the risk for everyone, rather than her just posting a series of pics on facebook.
I feel sorry for the Hermes* driver who was genuinely delivering to that address, and got snapped too!   

*other delivery firms are available.

Offline Paul364

Hermes drivers throw the parcel at the door whilst going past so it wouldn't affect them!!!!!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hermes drivers throw the parcel at the door whilst going past so it wouldn't affect them!!!!!

:D :D :lol: :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

Offline cunningman

My local Hermes driver is an early 30s MILF, very tidy.  And Beer52 is delivered by Hermes ...

Offline norwichfunseeker

My local Hermes driver is an early 30s MILF, very tidy.  And Beer52 is delivered by Hermes ...

Maybe she does extras! 😊 😊

Offline Wyltk89

As is always the way, I was getting myself back into a position I could do meets just before lockdown hit (I prefer 2 hour meets so a few more penny’s).

Although in all likely I would get a mild symptoms from the Rona, it’s just not worth the risk for me. I’d love to be able to organise a meet but it seems a lot of the WG I use to see have retired, moved or are taking a break until things get back to normal. I do feel Norfolk/Suffolk has become a bit of a Wild West with WG. Seems there are a lot of “touring” WG’s about with low ratings and high prices. Most seem to be working from houses at the moment and from my own experience of how some people are acting at the moment I don’t want to risk seeing anyone and having those awkward moments.

Hopefully in the next few months will be seeing more of the old normal back, and will be seeing more WG’s coming back online or entering the line of work because they want to, not because they have to. Also to get the prices down, you look around Norwich and it’s not uncommon to to see £200+ for some WG’s that have a likes list that barely qualifies as a girl friend experience  :dash:

Definitely light at the end of the tunnel, but a little way to go before back to normal  :)

Offline Band1t

I’ve no intention of punting until I’m vaccinated and the country has exited lockdown.

Offline Uncle Bob

Good evening.
Just joined the site so hello.
Was seeing a regular girl before & in-between lockdowns.
Said she continued working but took punters temperature soon as they walk in & apparently takes a lateral swab test every week.
As above - is it worth the risk & do you believe what your told?

Offline Jamie62

Being under 50 and not obese, I have felt no issue with carrying on with my preferred massage with HR option... However, finding obliging girls has been a different story  :dash:

Offline Steve57

I'm in the age group where I should receive the vaccine within a few weeks. I'm going to wait until that takes effect before punting again. I will also wait until it is legal to see someone and until I consider that the number of cases is sufficiently low.

Offline funfungoodguy

The Criteria seems to be;
1) Have both doses of Vaccine and time for it to provide cover.
2) Needs to be legal to go out to see strangers in their own place
3) Needs to be legal for the SP's to be doing 'Massage Parlour' work.
4) General infection rate and associated freedoms need to be to levels where we have returned to whatever the 'New Normal' will be - and there's the rub, as i think we are going to have long lasting changes to the way we do things and what we knew of the carefree days of yore (pre-Covid) will be a memory. It will be a long time before we can (and feel ok about) crowd into a pub or event, or onto packed public transport and so on. and if we can't do those things, then how could it be safe to get your kit off and have intimate contact with a complete stranger who does it all day with a string of others too?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:32:07 pm by funfungoodguy »