Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie's Caress, Thetford  (Read 1687 times)

Offline PAINTER2

Anyone know if she is till active?

Offline PAINTER2

Anyone know if she is till active?

Reason I'm asking : had two excllent massages there last year - superb HR and a lovely personality. Then I changed my phone and, surprise surprise, lost all the stored numbers, hers included. Want to get back in touch, but not sure if it's the right thing to knock on the door, or leave a card? Got to wonder if she has stopped, and if so, then her privacy has to be respected. Any ideas?

vt

I don't know the woman, but if shes not advertising where she used to, you've got to assume she's retired, so probably wouldn't welcome a knock at her door.

Nevertheless, there are no absolute rules in punting, you do what you think you need to, but you will have take the consequences if someone gets upset.

Usual advice in this situation is move on.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 01:38:42 am by vt »

Offline PAINTER2

Thanks, an have to agree with your opinion...time to move on. Shame though, she was excellent....

Offline PAINTER2

Cassie got in touch. She has retired due to health reasons. I wished her all the best, and thanked her for the times we had together. A really nice person, she was great company and gave a truly wonderful massage. I shall remember her with affection.