Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: very puzzling experience - what's going on here?  (Read 6668 times)

Offline Sonnylock

I just had the most puzzling experience in my punting career. Thought I'd share it and maybe someone has seen this before and can tell me what's going on.

The girl is one of the best punts I've had, and I've visited her quite regularly few months ago, sometimes 2 days in a row. I'm sure she enjoyed our meetings as well - she always came at the punts, often twice in an hour, and I know she did things with me she didn't do with other clients. She was also one of very few WG I felt I could meet outside her work, so I tried to tempt her to go out, but she always refused for one reason or another.

I was genuinely shocked when after one punt I got a message from her maid saying I can't see her anymore. I asked why, but never got a reply. I wanted to find out what actually happened, so I booked her from a different number and showed up. She appeared surprised to see me, but welcomed me in as usual. Then when I pulled out a bouquet of flowers, she suddenly got upset and said "oh no no, I can't do this." Then we had a brief and weird exchange:

she: please leave and don't come back again
me: fine, but just tell me what I did wrong
she: nothing, but this whole situation is overwhelming me

I just closed the door and went away, feeling as puzzled as ever.

Then after a few weeks I got a text from her, saying she'd like me to have her private phone no, but asked me not to come to see her at work. I said fine, but I still wanted to meet her, either outside or at work. She said she doesn't have time, so I told her I'll wait till she's ready.

We then exchanged a few further texts about her family, her hobbies etc., and then I realized she blocked me! WTF? Why would she give her phone no to someone and block them right away? I contacted her from a different number, and she appeared not to acknowledge that she blocked me. Then I just told her straight that this is very weird and that I felt there's something I'm missing, so I really want to meet her to find out what's going on. She then just asked me not to text her ever again.

I couldn't quite understand what's happening here, and I figure she won't give me any answers either. Surely I should just say fuck it and forget this, but my curiosity is still making me wonder how I can find out what's going on. Anybody had a similar experience or has any suggestions?

Offline gash bash

Mate you are a stalker. Just move on before she reports you to old bill.

Offline Turtle Z

I I'm sure she enjoyed our meetings as well - she always came at the punts, often twice in an hour,

Yes, they all come during punts  :lol:

I know she did things with me she didn't do with other clients.

Yes, they all do things that they don't do with other clients  :lol:

Then when I pulled out a bouquet of flowers,

Really??  :dash:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:51:00 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline NelsonH

Next it's I'm in debt, can you lend me etc

Offline Turtle Z

I couldn't quite understand what's happening here

And now hopefully you do!

bobbles1945

It’s bloody obvious what is going on EAS on both sides and she wants to maintain boundaries as she is afraid of getting sucked in. And you are not respecting her boundaries-move on.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP take the hint, she's told you she doesn't want to see you, the maid told you she doesn't want to see you. Stop stalking her before Sergie / Kevin has a word with you. Forget her and move on.

Search EAS on here for more tips.

Offline cueball

Wtf.... I shake my head reading the op

TZ sums it up nicely in reply #4

Offline smiths

I just had the most puzzling experience in my punting career. Thought I'd share it and maybe someone has seen this before and can tell me what's going on.

The girl is one of the best punts I've had, and I've visited her quite regularly few months ago, sometimes 2 days in a row. I'm sure she enjoyed our meetings as well - she always came at the punts, often twice in an hour, and I know she did things with me she didn't do with other clients. She was also one of very few WG I felt I could meet outside her work, so I tried to tempt her to go out, but she always refused for one reason or another.

I was genuinely shocked when after one punt I got a message from her maid saying I can't see her anymore. I asked why, but never got a reply. I wanted to find out what actually happened, so I booked her from a different number and showed up. She appeared surprised to see me, but welcomed me in as usual. Then when I pulled out a bouquet of flowers, she suddenly got upset and said "oh no no, I can't do this." Then we had a brief and weird exchange:

Then after a few weeks I got a text from her, saying she'd like me to have her private phone no, but asked me not to come to see her at work. I said fine, but I still wanted to meet her, either outside or at work. She said she doesn't have time, so I told her I'll wait till she's ready.

We then exchanged a few further texts about her family, her hobbies etc., and then I realized she blocked me! WTF? Why would she give her phone no to someone and block them right away? I contacted her from a different number, and she appeared not to acknowledge that she blocked me. Then I just told her straight that this is very weird and that I felt there's something I'm missing, so I really want to meet her to find out what's going on. She then just asked me not to text her ever again.

I couldn't quite understand what's happening here, and I figure she won't give me any answers either. Surely I should just say fuck it and forget this, but my curiosity is still making me wonder how I can find out what's going on. Anybody had a similar experience or has any suggestions?

Thanks for inflicting this pile of boring bollocks on me, heard it a thousand times before and STILL some don't follow the great advice given on here. DONT get involved like this with WGs. :rolleyes:

Offline NervousJ

Quote from: Sonnylock link=topic=122850.msg1395554#msg1395554 date=1481470378
. Surely I should just say fuck it and forget this,
[/quote

^^^^ THiS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Turtle Z

It’s bloody obvious what is going on EAS on both sides

I'm not sure about the 'on both sides' bit. The fact that she's refused to see him and is blocking his number suggests otherwise.

Offline xxlmuscles

Surely when the OP reads what he's written he must understand the problem........is it a troll?

Type_O_Negative

I just had the most puzzling experience in my punting career. Thought I'd share it and maybe someone has seen this before and can tell me what's going on...

I understand you have nothing to lose now - so who is she?

Type_O_Negative

Surely when the OP reads what he's written he must understand the problem........is it a troll?

I think a troll wouldn't bother with writing 13 reviews.

getonit

I was genuinely shocked when after one punt I got a message from her maid saying I can't see her anymore.

Why would you want to see the maid for anyway? 

Seriously though find another regular for no strings paid sex it's just better that way .

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'm surprised Sonnylock would post something like this not knowing how it would come across and the reaction he would get  :unknown:

Offline Liverpool

Move on with your life. As others have said this could be construed as stalking. Either the Police or a pimp would look to take further action against you. Respect the wishes of the WG and forget about her.

Online hendrix

1) Do not pursue her any further.

2) Link?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 04:57:16 pm by hendrix »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Reckon you turned up with wrong sort of flowers. Have another blast at her but take a bottle of Asti Spumante this time.

Offline Fragilehand

She probably fancied you, but you didnt pay her for doing fuck all, then she probably did find someone who was besotted like you but paid more money. They are all obsessed with cash unfortunately.

Online RedKettle

Oh come on, do you really need advice from us on this - just read your post again.

Just move on, never contact her again and avoid any similar bollocks with another WG.

Offline OakTree

I'm surprised Sonnylock would post something like this not knowing how it would come across and the reaction he would get  :unknown:

I'm sure he does know but posted hoping we would tell him different and he should carry on trying to see her.

kamu

So you think you fell in love with a slightly derranged wg and now your stalking her? :dash:

Dont forget to post a review of your jail cell :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 06:53:14 pm by kamu »

Smudgey

It's easy to write stuff without thinking, what I'd say is the op probably knows the answer but just wants it confirmed.
Either this girl is a little scared about getting emotions and feelings.....this is I guess what you are thinking.
Secondly she is extremely clever at mind games and manipulation and there will be more to come....this is I guess what the majority on here think.

Leave it and see what happens....if nothing then there's your answer and if something then post back here.

Move on to punting with someone new.

Offline MancSean

Haven't read all this thread yet but that's exactky what I thought. Really creepy behaviour. I also imagine seeing the continuation of this story on Crime & Investigation channel in a few months

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks guys. I half expected to get these responses, but was still surprised how many of you think I'm a stalker.

Don't think that's the case though - I already moved on, and it was she who got in touch with me. In fact, at some point I thought I was being stalked myself when I got this text exchange from an unknow number:

she: [my name]?
me: yes, who is this?
she:  :)
me: sorry, who is this?
she: [no response for a few hours]
me: is this [her name]?
she: no
me: then who is this? I rarely give out my phone no.
she: it's a mistake
me: can't be right, you can't have got my number and my name
she: doesn't matter, if you don't remember, then forget it

At this point I was seriously worried someone is stalking me until after few messages she revealed herself with another smiley face. I'm sure most of you would start wondering wtf is going on here.

EAS? I didn't think so either even though she was my favourite - I already moved on and do punt other girls. Only after she got in touch I keep thinking about this, as all of this was really weird to me.

The most plausible explanation I could think of is that she does have an EAS for me, so was afraid to get close. Then she wanted to keep in touch with me, but lives with a boyfriend, so she planned to communicate with me but block me whenever he's around. After she realized she may look stupid as I figured out she's blocking me, she decided to cut communication again. It may just be my imagination, but can't think of any other explanation for her behaviour.

But thanks for the thoughts guys. I'll probably leave it as it is, and wouldn't be surprised if she gets in touch with some weird text again.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Is she foreign, and who is this "maid"?

Regardless of the setup, you're probably better off out of it.

Offline Malvolio

You're overthinking this - if you get weird messages on your punting phone, just ignore them.

MrKeen

I reckon the girl has confused feelings, and is trying not to be too nasty to someone maybe she has deleveloped feelings for. I guess she is being advised to keep distance, as the OP on here is being advised. Walk away.  I has something similar happen, I was asked to do something to help a WG. I did what she wanted, got a fullsome e-mail thanking me. Next time I booked was told she thought it best to leave it a while.  Anyway always remember the Men are from Mars Women from Venus thing. Mens brains are not constucted in a way that allows them to understand what women do or think.

Offline nigel4498

Remember the 3 F's of punting, Fee, Fuck, Flee.
It's really that simple.

Offline Fragilehand

Remember the 3 F's of punting, Fee, Fuck, Flee.
It's really that simple.

Here here well put

Offline Hertsgent

Thanks for inflicting this pile of boring bollocks on me, heard it a thousand times before and STILL some don't follow the great advice given on here. DONT get involved like this with WGs. :rolleyes:

I'm with this response in the main. Based on your info, any further attempt with this WG seems a recipe for disaster......I'm not anti the principle that one might have a relationship with a WG, just sounds like this one is not right / worth it. I'm assuming your interest is because you like her, rather than trying to get free action (which I always think is very low behaviour, but could just be me )?

bigmanbigman

Offline wheeliebinwanking

The OP needed to clearly get this off his chest, what better place than an annon internet forum. The replies here are to be expected

They may not be what OP wanted to hear but they are what the OP NEEDS to hear.

SHe probbaly did have feelings for you but unlike the movies, this sort of shit never ends well. Fair enough if she was an Indy, but someone behind a MAID, leave well alone

WBW

Offline jedi master

Sonnylock you did use a punting phone to contact her. I just hope you didn't use your personal phone when contacting her as nothing good will come out off this and probably won't end well for you I reckon. :scare:

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks again. See my responses below to some comments/questions:
- Yes, she's foreign, and the maid is the person i contact for bookings. The girl herself later contacted me directly from her private no few weeks after she banned me.
- I always use my punting nos when booking, but as i keep changing my punting no and as i trusted her enough, I left her my private phone no (never done before), hence i was a bit worried when i got the weird anonymous messages. I still trust she's not a type of person that will do anything nasty with my no
- Yes, i needed to get this off my chest and don't mind hearing the direct comments as long as they're reasonable
- Yes, i did like her and did not think of free sex.
- I don't think she's got any malicious intent or even that she's all about money. Unlike other girls, i could not tempt her with cash at all, and sometimes felt she did not want to hear about it. She flatly refused any tips and was visibly upset when i wanted to pay extra for overstaying and for unadvertised services. She was also upset when i offered to pay her to meet me outside work. This is probably part of the reason i felt i wanted to meet her in a different setting.

In any case, i'll just leave it like this and see.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If she had already blocked seeing you yet you made a booking under a different name she is probably right in thinking you are stalking her, as Wgs we get a lot of eas clients and some girls don't have the confidence to handle this well hence why she blocked seeing you the 1st time . In punting there is a saying ' you pay to walk away' just remember that and move on and remember we are paid to be good actresses X
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sonnylock

If she had already blocked seeing you yet you made a booking under a different name she is probably right in thinking you are stalking her, as Wgs we get a lot of eas clients and some girls don't have the confidence to handle this well hence why she blocked seeing you the 1st time . In punting there is a saying ' you pay to walk away' just remember that and move on and remember we are paid to be good actresses X

Fair enough, but then why would she contact me from her private phone with some weird messages?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Fair enough, but then why would she contact me from her private phone with some weird messages?

Might not have been her. She may have shared your number with another girl/her bf who has then got in contact to see if what she was saying about the potential EAS was true.

Offline hungrypunt

In short your first post maybe should have said.

"got in a little too deep with my Reg girl lately, shes weird about me and Im weird about her, so Ive sacked her off and moved on. !"

Offline stevedave

1) Do not pursue her any further.

2) Link?

This.

Why the fuck would you book her from a different number? That's idiotic behaviour, get a grip. There's plenty of other holes to rent out there.

And turning up with flowers  :wacko: :dash: :scare:

Offline Sonnylock

Might not have been her. She may have shared your number with another girl/her bf who has then got in contact to see if what she was saying about the potential EAS was true.

I thought it could be someone else when i got the first message, but it turned out it was her (i'm sure). What could happen is that she may have blocked me after her bf saw the texts.

Offline Sonnylock

In short your first post maybe should have said.

"got in a little too deep with my Reg girl lately, shes weird about me and Im weird about her, so Ive sacked her off and moved on. !"

Yes, i would have said exactly that before she got in touch. Now this is just getting weirder.

Online Jonestown

What could happen is that she may have blocked me after her bf saw the texts.

You have lost the plot mate, you have moved into an imaginary world. She is either confused and scared of you, or she is taking the piss and winding you up. Either way for you own sanity, which looks a bit perilous at the moment, you need to cut all ties and move on.

Offline PleadInsanity

This is one of those instances where the spectators see more of the game than the players themselves, your blind to it at the moment but you will likely look back and think wtf was i thinking.
As has already been said, these things never end well.............. difficult as it may be you need to move on, delete her number and have a break or arrange a punt with a well reviewed WG elsewhere.

Offline Blackandmild

Stop trying to logically decipher a conclusion made by a species that thinks emotionally.

Move along.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I'd like to know who the WG is and what service you got from her that she supposedly does with no one else

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

And turning up with flowers  :wacko: :dash: :scare:

at 1st i thought it was only me who had that reaction  :scare: :vomit:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I'd like to know who the WG is and what service you got from her that she supposedly does with no one else

:hi: it would be nice to know which WG had screwed up his brain  :bomb:

Online Jonestown

:hi: it would be nice to know which WG had screwed up his brain  :bomb:

He's not going to reveal that in case punters start queuing round the block carrying bouquets. Plus if you're in deep with a WG there are few things more painful than reading what other punters are doing with the object of your desires.