Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork, how to get verified picture?  (Read 2628 times)

Offline frenchkiss34

Is anybody can explain me how you can check a verified member to get the picture?

Online Malvolio

If the service provider has chosen to hide their verification picture, you've got no chance of seeing it.

Unless you get a job at Adultwork...

Online Steely Dan

You can search their AW number on here.  There is a small chance that someone posted it before it was hidden.

Offline pewpewpew

I just don't get why they would hide their verification photo. Surely when you can see it you have more confidence in her being who she claims to be. I just don't get who it benefits or why

bigmanbigman

Most hide it as also show pastport etc with name .dob.
Country

Offline Marmalade

I just don't get why they would hide their verification photo. Surely when you can see it you have more confidence in her being who she claims to be. I just don't get who it benefits or why

Errrm some are just ugly. Check the verification threads.

Offline maxxblue

Country
Most hide it as also show [sic] pastport? How do you know if it is hidden?
Some may hide it because of their passport, but not most. Most hide it because they don't want punters to know what they really look like.  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I've seen verify pics with passports and often (not always) the pic has the name and passport number blanked out. Maybe just me but I want to know her d.o.b and where she's from and if she's an ugly trout

bigmanbigman

On aw search you can i think search for verification photo shown ?

Offline McSwell

To protect their ID  from family and friends.

I guess you get a lot of spotty teenagers trawling through Adultwork trying to find a prossie who lives near to the just for the thrill of it.
 It would be a good laugh if you found a pic of your mates sister but a bit shite if you found a pic of your mum !!

Mc

Offline PleadInsanity

Offline Sheer Tights

Or nana

Last year a 52yo WG posted her veri pic with passport. Google gave her facebook page with pics of her daughter & grandkids and her Linkedin page.
For another WG Google gave her own real estate company website & she included some of her facebook and Linkedin photos in her gallery.

Offline Marmalade

There ought to be a government agency to help newbie prossies: not just ones too stupid to do anything else but ones too stupid even to do that.

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Country

Yep, pretty much why I hide mine!  (As in its too identifying, couldn't care less about  the age thing)