Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danger wank....  (Read 4736 times)

Offline slimjim82

Love having danger wanks, especially with work colleagues over the phone. But has anyone every had a wank while negotiating a booking with a girl off Adultwork? Risky?

Offline Moresomes

Something tells me you probably do quite a lot of wanking Jim.
Most of your previous posts seem to be rather wank orientated.

Smudgey

Actually.....I'm having one now  :crazy:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

No, because I'm not a 15 year old boy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Slim chance Jim was born in 82  :bomb:

kamu

If your feeling super dangerous Jim try leaving your bedroom door open and put some headphones in. (Of course doing this while your parents are out doing the weekly food shop would restrict the desired effect) :thumbsup:

DannyJames

I've been polishing up my crystal ball and I foresee the following appearing soon...

Banning reason - wanker

:hi:

Offline iPad3

I've been polishing up my crystal ball and I foresee the following appearing soon...

Banning reason - wanker

Class :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Banning reason - wanker

Banning him will send him to Coventry.

Neal69

Christ on a bike I remember having this conversation when I was 15.

Wanker

:bomb:

CYA

N

Offline Zeusthedoc

the most dangerous wank i've ever had is <10mins before checkout in a hotel....

these days, wanks just aren't exciting enough. then again, i'm no longer 15 (probably having been excluded from school for trying to wank mid-geography lesson).

the most dangerous wank i've ever had is <10mins before checkout in a hotel....

these days, wanks just aren't exciting enough. then again, i'm no longer 15 (probably having been excluded from school for trying to wank mid-geography lesson).
aha yes, the National Geographic photos

Offline Zeusthedoc

Nat geo pictures? Hardly. We got the shitty VHS freeze frame shots.

Monsieur69

The maid at Passionate Encounters in Chiswick told me that they get wankers phoning up nearly every day.
They phone up and ask for details of the SP.
She can hear the wanking noises on the phone.
" So she is blonde and 5 foot 7? ( Wank wank wank noises off )
" please tell me more about her" ( Wank Wank Wankl noises off )
" and what are her measurements again? " (Wank Wank  etc)
After one minute of this she says " This ain't free telephone sex " and hangs up.

Offline Kriss

At the traffic lights - nuf said?  :scare:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

The maid at Passionate Encounters in Chiswick told me that they get wankers phoning up nearly every day.
After one minute of this she says " This ain't free telephone sex " and hangs up.

A minute? Sweet, that's just saved me £1.50  :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

From what I remember of overhearing one side of telephone calls in Parlour waiting rooms in the northwest, it ain't  just Chiswick where they get calls like that!😅

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've decided to start wanking whenever I get PPI spam calls now.

I'm doing Wolf Of Wall Street numbers, at least 3 wanks a day!

Offline Bigwilts

Love having danger wanks, especially with work colleagues over the phone. But has anyone every had a wank while negotiating a booking with a girl off Adultwork? Risky?
That's not a 'danger wank', that's having a wank whilst on the phone

A 'danger wank' is a wank with the risk of getting caught in the act
Unless it's a video call then a wank on the phone isn't a danger wank
A wank on the phone whilst in the office is a danger wank -  of because of the phone

CaptainRoscoe

I see the kids have had their Christmas holidays brought forwards.  :dash:

no1idea

Ok, seeing as how this thread keeps being boosted...?jolted?.....jumped?.....i will add my experience.
90mph on the M1 in morning rush hour traffic!  :yahoo: (obviously felt at the time . Not so in hindsight.

Danger wank.... is when you are doing it and arrive at the point of no return and you hear your mum arrive home and opening the front door ....

Monsieur69

I had a blow job from a hot gf while driving on the M6 when I was in my 20s. Does that count?
My Trousers down to the knees and her leaning across from her seat while doing about 80 in the fast lane.

More on target- when Madame69 decided to stop playing and before I started punting I frequently wanked in the Office while working late. It was the only place I had any privacy. I used to wait until everyone had gone but left my Office door open so I could hear anyone coming back which they did several times.
I was very red in the face and flustered when talked to. A bit of danger adds to the wanking experience.

Offline Kriss

Danger wank.... is when you are doing it and arrive at the point of no return and you hear your mum arrive home and opening the front door ....

Had a GF once who told me she sometimes watched out of her bedroom window and when she saw her mum coming up the path to the front door she started wanking herself and she could always cum before her mum got upstairs.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Danger wank.... is when you do it shortly before punting and then it is a wasted punt as you cannot do the biz. I stopped wanking many years ago. I save myself for the real thing.

Offline dieseldriver

In my previous jobs driving high sided vehicles, i.e. buses, coaches, lorries, large vans, seen plenty of guys being wanked off in cars. Summer the best times when folk don't wear so many cloths.
Sitting down low in a car, some don't realize when a high sided vehicle pulls up along side in stationary traffic, the driver can look down into your car!
Seen guys in the drivers seat and the front passenger seat with there cock out while the lady partner wanks it. Not only that, seen guys giving finger pie to the lady driver or front seat passenger.

Not forgetting the solo artist. Guys wanking in stationary traffic, and ladies having a fanny rub.

Anyone else here seen the same?