Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG want's me to do a DNA test!  (Read 10084 times)

Neal69

Lost patience now with both the OP (troll) and the rest of the UKP community.

Call it again .

TROLL

C' Mon Admin bann the Troll.

N

skywardian

I have not been able to log on as I have been away for a few days.

I must admit reading some of the posts have really made me chuckle, I will not be posting the phone or profile details of either WG's.

Since I said that I will not pay anything (without prior payment in kind) I have not had any contact, so I think that ones gone away.  :D

skywardian

Lost patience now with both the OP (troll) and the rest of the UKP community.

Call it again .

TROLL

N

So why must I be banned, if thats the case there is no point in posting anything at all because I must be a troll and need banning. Shame there is not a emoji for wanker!  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

So why must I be banned, if thats the case there is no point in posting anything at all because I must be a troll and need banning. Shame there is not a emoji for wanker!  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline od13218

I must admit reading some of the posts have really made me chuckle, I will not be posting the phone or profile details of either WG's.

Since I said that I will not pay anything (without prior payment in kind) I have not had any contact, so I think that ones gone away.  :D
Hmm. You won't post the details of prostitutes who are obviously scamming you and therefore a danger to others? Not exactly in the spirit of the forum is it...

Offline Happyjose

So why must I be banned

As ever, it's up to admin, but you're either a troll, or you choose to protect the identity of scamming prossies over the interests of fellow punters who might be the next victim(s)

Offline Northerndave666

This is the exact reason you must be banned. I actually don't believe a word of this tripe, but if you insist it is true, you'd post the details of the blackmailing bitch. Your refusal to do so and put the rest at risk of this non-existent woman means you are of no use to this forum at all.

Offline Rock123

name and shame (even if you only have the profile on her mate of AW) or piss off.

Offline webpunter

IMO lock the thread & see what the OP comes up with on other stuff.  Decide then.  Consider it a yellow card

Offline Clooney

This is hilarious bullshit!

If the condom was intact, there is a microscopic chance - and I mean 0.0001% of her being pregnant. If she is a pro she'll be on birth control too most likely.

Utter nonsense!

cardiff1

Unless the OP name is Joseph and the WG Mary!!! Wonder what they could call the child at this time of year???? :thumbsup:

Offline redmist81

The condom came out intact !
If it didn't split or break that kid ain't yours

raylondoner

Unless the OP name is Joseph and the WG Mary!!! Wonder what they could call the child at this time of year???? :thumbsup:

Dick?  :hi:

JV547845

So the condom came out intact?  So geniuses, you're all good, unless you left it in the bin and the WG impregnated herself from your jiz after you left. 

Sleep well, good night. x

Offline chrishornx

Going by what I've read, so I might be wrong: -

It is illegal to obtain and use a DNA sample without consent.  So there are two types of test available:

ILLEGAL: get a "home testing kit", take samples from the husband without his consent, take samples from the kid, and send them off to be analysed.  Problem: this is only possible after the kid has been born, you can't get at the kid's DNA until then.

LEGAL: a clicic sticks a needle in, gets a DNA samole from the fetus, and compares it with a DNA from a consenting possible father.  Problem: that would involve telling the husband.  If the test is with the punter instead (and what about other punters?), he might have to disclose his identity, and runs a small risk of being clobbered for child support if he IS the father, and if he can be traced.  There is also the very considerable expense.

SEMI-LEGAL: clinic compares kid's DNA with an illegaly-obtained sample from the husband (or an anonymous sample from the punter, no proof that he consented).  I do not know if the clinic would be breaking any laws here, as they were not responsible for obtaining the DNA.  I suppose she could ask them.

My advice would still be SEVER ALL CONTACT.  This mess is NOT the punter's responsibility.  And expecting him to pay is VERY dodgy, no way should that have even been suggested, and that makes this a likely scam.  If genuine, it's still very likely that hubby is the father, and the WG needs to chill out!  And even if the punter lied about the condom and actually barebacked her - which would explain why the WG suspects him - he still needs to SEVER ALL CONTACT and run away!!!

The fact that he didn't use an anonymous punting phone could be a problem, but if he can't find the number in a Google search, nobody else can - except the police.  Unlikely that the Child Support Agency would get the police involved without some sort of evidence that he is the father, or that hubby is not.

i may be missing something but legal, illegal and semi legal are 3 types of test,  not 2.

Offline Edward Trotter

So I have been contacted by a WG that I had seen as part of a duo in September, saying she is now pregnant and that I was her first client after getting married, her conception date was the following day (I did wear a condom and it was intact when removed), her husband doesn't know that she was doing this after getting married.
She wants me to take a DNA test so that she can rule me out as the father  :scare: as her husband is of a different ethnicity, I have also been contacted by a friend of hers asking me to pay half of the test fee.  :(

Not sure whether to go ahead or not, as should it be positive at the end of the day I was paying for a no strings attached service, I certainly do not want to end up in a messy situation of her claiming me to be the father and also my partner finding out!

What a load of bollocks. Even my 82 yr old father wouldn't fall for this.

Offline pewpewpew

Have to agree that if she isn't named and shamed then this thread is a total waste of time and the OP has done nothing to help anyone but himself you selfish twat

Offline fed24

She has contacted me again, and wants me to pay half of the fee, this is about £450 paid direct to the clinic and not her, the test would be at her home or at a London clinic. She has said that if it was mine then she would have a termination, I know some are against terminations but I'm not one.

She does not know my details apart from my phone number and AW user name.

My phone is a old contract number but I only use it for punting, (learnt my lesson there then) I can cancel the contract, it may cost me a few quid but hay ho  :dash:

To be honest it does sound as though she is just panicking that it wont be her husbands!

External Link/Members Only

Total scam, I don't know why you even humoured her as far as replying!

Ditch the SIM and move on! Pity it was an ex contract SIM but even then if they did trace you say you sold it, its her word against yours...but she won't. Clearly she and husband think you an easy mark. Don't let yourself be! The request for half a fee is clearly seeing if they can reel you in, next it will be can we have an address so the clinic can send a bottle to spit into, you will then get a package from some fake clinic with a postal address that will be some PO box somewhere. If you bite there will be more fees and they will just carry on milking the mug! Once they have your address then will come the final blackmail message saying pay up thousands or everybody finds out!

Considering any decent prossie should be on the pill and would have easy access to the morning after pill, she has talked about termination of this apparent baby so she hasn't any moral convictions over abortion.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:33:24 pm by fed24 »

Offline od13218

Why the fuck won't the OP name and shame?

Offline Happyjose

Why the fuck won't the OP name and shame?

Because he made it all up. He's having a massive laugh at the expense of all who've posted.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 01:09:28 am by Happyjose »

bigmanbigman

No one knows what she is thinking so best retreat

Online oxfpunter

Have to agree that if she isn't named and shamed then this thread is a total waste of time and the OP has done nothing to help anyone but himself you selfish twat

^ this.

Offline Turtle1

OP was chatting shit the whole time. He pulled the story out of his arse for sheer joy and entertainment.

He refuses to take any advice on board and keeps blabbing on and almost defends the WG? He's chatting shit