Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brexit, devaluing GBP and lack of girls?  (Read 5077 times)

Offline zulu-lance

Recently did some work in a block of upmarket 700k plus flats the caretaker / porter told me and pointed her out a young EE girl who when he a 60 year old felt a bit sorry for her asked if she couldn't get a proper job replied " I can earn more in a month than the Dr`s and Lawyers do in my country in a year "   .... they wont stop cumming here despite expensive London cab fares ;)

Most of the EE girls I've punted with have admitted the lure of the easy money is so addictive, they couldn't let go even if they wanted too, given they have nothing to back them up, except the flesh!
At times it amuses me when they say oh I'm gonna leave all this and setup a business or move in with my boyfriend, damn right love you will, see you in 6 months time when the money runs out or the boyfriend dumps you after getting you pregnant!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Except its not a product that your buying.

Its up to the W.G attitude. Even with some good W.G'S you can get a shit experience what ever money they are charging.

YMMV.

Yes, you can pay £250 an hour and get a terrible service ----- but when a Romanian Trollop charges £70 an hour and the pimp takes 50% you are guaranteed a bad service.
How many times do you read " refused to kiss", they hate the job that's why.  :hi:

Persie

British girls, oh please, prima donas, & so fucking boring.

Anyone who remembers what punting was like before the arrival of the EE and Asian girls would rather give up punting than go back to that.

So true...but thats because most English Wgs are chavs and we can spot it. However, I could not spot a polish chav for example

Persie

Personally, not hated just way down on the list, but I do have an open mind and enjoy being pleasantly surprised and preconceptions trashed.
I think the reasons are too numerous to mention. 

But then, maybe I just have a jaundiced view having wasted the best 18yrs of my life being married to one  :diablo: :thumbsdown:

I skip UK girls along with Romanians and Brasilian

Persie

You won't.

That is a small price to pay for our freedom from the corrupt European Superstate, it may take five years but eventually this country will prosper, future generations will thank us "old cunts" who voted leave. 

The Roman Empire, The British Empire and the Soviet Union all collapsed ------------ the EU will go the same way, it's just a matter of time ----------- Greece is totally bankrupt, Spain and Italy will soon follow.

Never miss a chance to bash out that mantra son....lol

Offline GreyDave

One thing I learnt many years ago is that something cheap is not always a bargain ----------- that applies to everything, not just prostitutes.
If they are charging £70 an hour there is probably a good reason.   :hi:

Bollocks! a bargain is a bargain;
My mate Steve 2 is in Germany (Pm `ed me :kiss: ) Flight`s Bargain, Shags Bargain Beer Bargain
British Taxi fare to airport Rip off :hi: :hi: :hi:
Many on here have great shags from 20-30 quid, less than the fare from London to Heathrow ...

Offline fairfield

....Another problem I find with European wgs is the language barrier. I'm from the UK and talk very fast which leaves a lot of foreign girls not being able to understand me which is why I much prefer English wgs.
I speak scouse, but sign language or even mime works with the EEs for me. Tho they do seem to get a bit upptity if you start shoving them 'into position' so to speak.
And thank the lord for the language barrier. 3 out 4 of my English wg punts involved a prolonged meet and greet before you were even allowed anywhere near their hallowed bodies.
Havent met an EE yet who wasn't naked 5 mins after opening the door. So with an EE you don't just save more of your 'devalued' £'s - you usually get more actual punting time.

Offline pewpewpew

Too many English courtesans and not enough whores.  If a girl travels to another country to sell her pussy there is no mistaking what she is and she won't even bother trying to lie to herself

Offline fairfield

----- but when a Romanian Trollop charges £70 an hour and the pimp takes 50% you are guaranteed a bad service.
How many times do you read " refused to kiss", they hate the job that's why.  :hi:
Sorry jrc, you're just plain wrong. When £60/hr brought a decent vanilla punt with mild FK (and a full 60 mins but no touchee the boobs tho), us scousers were queuing on the dodgy fire escape entrance to her place. Had 3 visits meself. Ofc the décor will be more dickensian slum than designer chic. But it isn't a wgs fancy wallpaper that catches my eye or that i wanna pay for.

Pretty sure Brexit/devalued £ wasn't the reason that particular teen EE wg returned to Rom - she musta been plain shagged out.
'My' fantastically well reviewed £130 english courtesan was as slippery as an eel, and didn't want sex never mind FK or boob play. Got impression she expected punters just to worship her from afar. Sod that -  whens the next teen EE getting off the boat?

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Many of the good  Hungarian and Romanian girls speak English well ie clipped and almost a BBC received accent , some watch the BBC and old films they have told me to much surprise when I have commented . Yes some are skanks but I have feet with shoes on and this is a hobby nothing more. The girls that I have chatted with know this is a limited time frame for them and will work their bits off to earn what they can and will return home as stars to their family's .

:hi: Christ sakes give up on the cheap shag crap bit , they price low and shag many its their choice and you can stay at home and watch Danny D if you don't want to shag. :wackogirl:

Neal69

Yes, you can pay £250 an hour and get a terrible service ----- but when a Romanian Trollop charges £70 an hour and the pimp takes 50% you are guaranteed a bad service.

Did you cut and paste that comment again Jim?

You must have it permanently in your paste box :dash:

N

Offline Jimmyredcab

Did you cut and paste that comment again Jim?

You must have it permanently in your paste box :dash:

N

Are you defending Romanians ------------- if so, why.      :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Neal69

Because I have had some great punts with Romanians.

N

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because I have had some great punts with Romanians.

N

I am delighted to hear it ----------------- however the general consensus on here seems to be that they should be avoided like the plague.
Hundreds of reviews along similar lines, charging extras, no kissing, cutting time short, cum once only.    :thumbsdown:

JW.Bobbitt

Are you defending Romanians ------------- if so, why.      :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Well, I would but frankly just getting sick of doing it.....

It is evident from your cut&paste diatribes, that you suffer from that very sad, supercilious sneering Brit trait (NOT in evidence by the vast majority)
of treating anyone from any other nationality as vastly inferior to yourself.

I would suggest that you get out and find out for yourself, but it would just be a self-fulfilling prophesy - if you go expecting a skanky service, you will get it.

Neal69

Shall I give you some advice on how to find a good WG Jim?

Try a site called ukpunting.com and look through the reviews.

That's what I do to find good WG s  Romanian or otherwise.

Hope this helps. :hi:

N

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well, I would but frankly just getting sick of doing it.....

It is evident from your cut&paste diatribes, that you suffer from that very sad, supercilious sneering Brit trait (NOT in evidence by the vast majority)
of treating anyone from any other nationality as vastly inferior to yourself.

Romanians are vastly inferior to British people, that goes without saying surely.   :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

N

Some of the gentlemen on here would shag anything with a pulse, after 35 years of punting I have become far more discerning.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Maybe I am simply too fussy.    :unknown:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Romanians are vastly inferior to British people, that goes without saying surely.   :unknown:

The London cabbie oracle strikes again.

Offline smiths

That's it redcab you stick to Romanians now, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as I know as I read your TOTALLY disproven bollocks it was EVERY WG who charged under £100 an hour including the one you punted with and did a positive review on (but didn't call her a skank in the review :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:) that are skanks in your view. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The bum fluff on my arse has more of a clue about punting with WGs who charge under £100 an hour than an armchair punter like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You believed for many years what is a fact, what makes a good or bad WG is her attitude, you were one of the most vocal along with me about this fact, then you changed it 360 degrees to believe paying more means better, completely wrong, I just hope newbie punters reading your rubbish don't believe its true as they could needlessly waste their money. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My advice to such newbies is read UKP and locate good WGs by reading reviews of punters you find credible that have actually punted with cheaper WGs recently.

Offline smiths

Some of the gentlemen on here would shag anything with a pulse, after 35 years of punting I have become far more discerning.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Maybe I am simply too fussy.    :unknown:

And you no longer have a clue about actually punting but are an armchair critic who moans and groans about the WGs OTHER punters punt with and have good punts with, saying she hasn't a face pic and/or she is ugly, well the reviewer saw her face at the punt and presumably did find her attractive enough to punt with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I used to recommend good WGs to you, all you did was look for a reason not to punt with them, these were WGs rated by many punters but no not good enough for you. Never again that's for sure. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

N

Indeed, but its NOT what redcab does despite being a founder of UKP, you couldn't make it up. The idea is you find a punter you find credible and read his reviews and ask him any questions you have and book the WG off the back of it, or look elsewhere, you have at least some info on her from someone you find credible, its not a guarantee of course but that's punting.

Offline punk

Romanians are in a league of their own regarding offering a crappy service.

Offline punk

So true...but thats because most English Wgs are chavs and we can spot it. However, I could not spot a polish chav for example

I can.Have two working were i am.Very popular in the station cupboard on a saturday.

Offline punk

Too many English courtesans and not enough whores.  If a girl travels to another country to sell her pussy there is no mistaking what she is and she won't even bother trying to lie to herself

That is Fact. They are here to get fucked and earn as much cash as they can.

If they can waste time with a punter they will like any other prossie what ever there nationality.

Its their outlook and attitude that counts.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 01:59:23 pm by punk »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanians are in a league of their own regarding offering a crappy service.

People don't have to believe you -------- or me, just read the hundreds of nightmares on here.    :bomb:

Offline fairfield

Well gentleman "fussy" jim, you're welcome to a guided tour of my 'home' patch of K###dale. The only time you'll really feel safe is when you're inside Sergei's den with his bitches. Leaving one time, a rom wg even grabbed my arm - "watch ..for...neighbours. They have ...no money."
She could just have been looking out for her future pay packet - or hard as it is for you to believe, maybe roms have standards too?. She mustn't have known its where i was born and bred. 
Don't fancy your chances if you're gonna go for the local English 'talent' - but better leave your red cab at home. Red is for the footie, a stand out cockney cabbie would be like a red rag to some.

Offline fairfield

.....If they can waste time with a punter they will like any other prossie what ever there nationality.

Its their outlook and attitude that counts.
Agree wgs of all nations know the physical tricks to shorten your punt.
But only English wgs have spent up to 15 mins  rabbitting on to me how successful they are and how lucky i am to be in her 'heavenly' prescence. Even happened twice with pump and dump parlour girls.
Whatever floats your boat, but with a rom i am guaranteed no verbal diarrohea. I need the best value vanilla punt for my devalued £.

JW.Bobbitt

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

Arise Sir Jim,
Don grandad's pith helmet, drive the cab through the gates of Downing st. and demand to lead the mightiest fighting force in the planet into battle.
1. Forcibly deport all Romanians. This will ensure the eternal gratitude of Rebecca(apologies) and her English roses who are under direct threat - "ooohh brave sir Jim"
2. March on Bucharest to force regime change
3. Invade the entire country and force all men/women/dogs/cats/chickens/farm animals.....into re-education, to learn the art of kissing/smiling/being civilised
4. Repeat for Poles/Hungarians/Slavs...... we need to rebuild the empire now don't we?

Or we could just agree to differ and rather than trample on this thread with further ROM-bashing, just get back to a sensible exchange of views

Offline Deepstroker

Maybe WGs should take mapyment in Euros? 100 Euro an hour sounds fair to me.

Offline smiths

About £86, that would be redcab out but good for me and I am sure many other punters, of course 50 euros would be even better.

Offline punk

Sure they are many fluffies who will think that is a good idea.

£ will far out last the €.

Offline Belgarion

Hitler would be so proud of you  :rolleyes:

Offline GreyDave

Its on your special button then.... :D :D :D

All the Wg`s Ive shagged I have treated equally  :hi: Its the cabbies that want a tip for fare that bug me :(
British girls sort of look down on punters EE ect look at us for what we are CASH COWS ;) ;)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Its on your special button then.... :D :D :D

All the Wg`s Ive shagged I have treated equally  :hi: Its the cabbies that want a tip for fare that bug me :(
British girls sort of look down on punters EE ect look at us for what we are CASH COWS ;) ;)

wtf no we do not look down on punters at all, fed up with us brits being bashed

I duo with british  , polish and lativan and they are all as good as each other  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Neal69

I duo with british  , polish and lativan and they are all as good as each other  :unknown:

It's true.

It's all about the attitude.

Had some great punts with British/Poles/Hungarian/ and of course Romanian.
P
It's bugger all to do with the price, just good Service,you should try it sometime redcab.

Unless how are one of the chosen few so you actually punted in the last 10 years instead of being an armchair punter.

N :hi:

Offline fairfield

Yeah, but bet its you and the brits who do all that time-wasting yakety yakking.  I just don't punt to listen to what a marvellous life the hoe has or to a long rambling self-justification of why they're reduced to doing the dirty with what they obviously consider is a 'slimeball.'
Maybe at still under a year i don't have much experience, but have to speak as i find. If it was up to brit wgs, i wouldn't even have lasted that long. 4 refusals by english wgs - phone blocked/put down - on the same day for pretty tame requests with an OAP, made me wonder if punting was worth the grief.
Ofc it is a wgs right to choose but they don't have to be so rude about it. So i'm sorry but if you cant see that english are the most choosy, then IMHO you are sadly deluding yourself.
Yes 'brits ,polish..latvians' and hungarys, roms, chinese, thai, etc can all be as good or as bad as each other, but for me its the brits who are easily the most expensive yet most openly contemptuous of punters.       

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
well im sorry you have had bad experiences with brits mr fairfield but i hate it when people tar another type of person with the "everyone of that type must be the same" brush

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

JW.Bobbitt

I find the (highlighted) a little odd.....

Many months ago, during a meeting (with an excellent non-EE, Non-Brit), I was asked whether I looked at punting fora. Being intrigued I spent a day trawling.
1st Stop UKP - came away thinking ' I am not some misogynistic Neanderthal, let me get an alternative view'
2nd Stop SAAFE - In my entire career, I have never seen such a huge chasm in client/customer relations. A site (dominated by Brits) who spend their entire time deriding/sneering at..... the very people they made their living from
Left very depressed  and thinking "If I am to be viewed as only a dick-with-dollars, then I will view them purely as only Cum-Buckets'
That would go against the way I have treated anyone and I would not be happy with myself..

The penny then dropped (as per some of Fairfields comments) as to why, what in essence is a simple business transaction, seemed so difficult to conclude, with Brits.
- having to trawl though pages of drivel in AW profiles
- having to study the variety of rules & regulations
- as someone who mostly has very odd working hours and has to rely on email, why does my polite, concise email get read and not responded to?
- once I have eventually arranged a meeting, my ONLY demand is punctuality, is it only ever with a Brit, that I get the "give me 5 min babe" txt (even when I only ever punt 1st-in-theque, to avoid this)
- as (and I am sure I am not alone) have no desire to get my £2+/min in FreneticFucking, some sort of conversation is essential, but if the chat involves anything more than the weather or Jeremy Kyle, I am going to get the label of 'boundary pusher/prier'. I have had fascinating chats with a whole host of non-Brits as I try and learn something outside of the 'little island'
- cost (within reason) is not my deciding criteria, but why is that I should be paying a 20% premium for someone who thinks their USP is 'being British'. Where I live, we have a whole host of Brits who deign to grace us with their presence  and come touring, and of course I understand increased costs, and your right to choose your rate, but anyone who starts pushing the £200/hr mark (by being Brit), just leaves me thinking "just how many orifices does she have?"

Whilst this is not meant to be comparison ('cos BraveSirJim will leap in) I give this as a real life example:
WG A - Brit, been in the business years, excellent service, good fun&chat £150/hr
WG B - Romanian, been at it for 2+ years, excellent service. good fun&chat (great English as 2nd language) £100/hr
Visited both on many occasions, but finally dumped (A) for a very simple reason:
I HATE EROTOWEAR - flippantly say (I never demand) you have a choice "dress code is either Burqa & Bridget Jones knickers or only killer heels and a smile"
Despite these hints, (A) still insists on 'doing it her way' and I never return, thinking "FFS, it is not like I was asking to shit in her ear" (B) happily obliges(or cheekily winds me up)

Of course their are exceptions (I did check my AW when-i-am-out-of-town HL and yours is up there, for potentially blowing all the above preconceptions  into the weeds. I think I stuffed it now though  :D)
but I stand by my 'Brits not hated, just a long way down the list' statement - cannot be arsed with the hassle and am happy so far with the (in the last 5 years) selection
Rom, Pole, Czech, Hungarian, Serbian, American, South African, Brazilian, Spanish, French.....

Offline GreyDave

I find the (highlighted) a little odd.....

Many months ago, during a meeting (with an excellent non-EE, Non-Brit), I was asked whether I looked at punting fora. Being intrigued I spent a day trawling.
1st Stop UKP - came away thinking ' I am not some misogynistic Neanderthal, let me get an alternative view'
2nd Stop SAAFE - In my entire career, I have never seen such a huge chasm in client/customer relations. A site (dominated by Brits) who spend their entire time deriding/sneering at..... the very people they made their living from
Left very depressed  and thinking "If I am to be viewed as only a dick-with-dollars, then I will view them purely as only Cum-Buckets'
That would go against the way I have treated anyone and I would not be happy with myself..

The penny then dropped (as per some of Fairfields comments) as to why, what in essence is a simple business transaction, seemed so difficult to conclude, with Brits.
- having to trawl though pages of drivel in AW profiles
- having to study the variety of rules & regulations
- as someone who mostly has very odd working hours and has to rely on email, why does my polite, concise email get read and not responded to?
- once I have eventually arranged a meeting, my ONLY demand is punctuality, is it only ever with a Brit, that I get the "give me 5 min babe" txt (even when I only ever punt 1st-in-theque, to avoid this)
- as (and I am sure I am not alone) have no desire to get my £2+/min in FreneticFucking, some sort of conversation is essential, but if the chat involves anything more than the weather or Jeremy Kyle, I am going to get the label of 'boundary pusher/prier'. I have had fascinating chats with a whole host of non-Brits as I try and learn something outside of the 'little island'
- cost (within reason) is not my deciding criteria, but why is that I should be paying a 20% premium for someone who thinks their USP is 'being British'. Where I live, we have a whole host of Brits who deign to grace us with their presence  and come touring, and of course I understand increased costs, and your right to choose your rate, but anyone who starts pushing the £200/hr mark (by being Brit), just leaves me thinking "just how many orifices does she have?"

Whilst this is not meant to be comparison ('cos BraveSirJim will leap in) I give this as a real life example:
WG A - Brit, been in the business years, excellent service, good fun&chat £150/hr
WG B - Romanian, been at it for 2+ years, excellent service. good fun&chat (great English as 2nd language) £100/hr
Visited both on many occasions, but finally dumped (A) for a very simple reason:
I HATE EROTOWEAR - flippantly say (I never demand) you have a choice "dress code is either Burqa & Bridget Jones knickers or only killer heels and a smile"
Despite these hints, (A) still insists on 'doing it her way' and I never return, thinking "FFS, it is not like I was asking to shit in her ear" (B) happily obliges(or cheekily winds me up)

Of course their are exceptions (I did check my AW when-i-am-out-of-town HL and yours is up there, for potentially blowing all the above preconceptions  into the weeds. I think I stuffed it now though  :D)
but I stand by my 'Brits not hated, just a long way down the list' statement - cannot be arsed with the hassle and am happy so far with the (in the last 5 years) selection
Rom, Pole, Czech, Hungarian, Serbian, American, South African, Brazilian, Spanish, French.....

Mmmm this plus SAAF crap sort of confirms the prima donna girl attitudes from Brit Girls  :( not hated but well down the HL ( best Brits I ve shagged by miles Emma Butt and Lisaff

Neal69

I must say that I have punted with British girls the most and have only very rarely found any bad attitude.

Once again I must reiterate that in my experience nationality and price have no relationship to the level of service provided.

It's all about the attitude of the WG.

N