Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please tell me none of you humour this idiot's demands  (Read 2579 times)

Troutzilla

Remodez

Can't believe there are guys who are into that financial domination. I was watching that programme on those two "high class" prossies on t.v last night and one of them had some guy wanting to be dominated financially. Her face lit up when he spoke of this, it was actually quite sickening how illogical some guys get with women and their finances. It actually just infuriates me when women advertise those services because they have the control on the meetups and whether they provide sex or not. I am hoping any guys who go through with her push hard for sex because otherwise it's just unfathomable.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:11:43 pm by Remodez »

Troutzilla

Yeah, I really can't understand why you'd do it.

Do I want a new car, or do I want to give all my money to some worthless trollop who thinks she deserves it because she has delusions?  Let me think for a second...

Offline BarryProudfoot

Can't believe there are guys who are into that financial domination. I was watching that programme on those two "high class" prossies on t.v last night and one of them had some guy wanting to be dominated financially. Her face lit up when he spoke of this, it was actually quite sickening how illogical some guys get with women and their finances. It actually just infuriates me when women advertise those services because they have the control on the meetups and whether they provide sex or not. I am hoping any guys who go through with her push hard for sex because otherwise it's just unfathomable.

Was this a new programme or an old one with Emily B and her mate in Mayfair?

Remodez

Was this a new programme or an old one with Emily B and her mate in Mayfair?

I caught about 15 mins of it half way through on more4. I do believe it has been shown previously. I can't recall the names, but Emily B sounds familiar. One was blonde looked very average when not made up, decent with make up on and the other was a big fake titted older woman with black hair. It was the blonde who got a request for financial domination. I couldn't believe how they're supposed to be high class though considering they were both nothing special.

Offline iPad3

This cunt is a leach and frankly no better than cowboys who swindle old ladies out of thousands to repair their rooves etc.

Taking advantage of the weak has to be the lowest behaviour I can think of, hopefully she chokes on a rotten strawberry paid for by one of her victims.

Offline uutarn

At least the pics show a lot...

Oh wait...  :dash:

See the thing is, as a natural sub, i can understand financial dominations' attraction. The problem is the world is full of cunts who would take advantage.
Of course i won't go there, and cannot go there as i'm poor lol.  :cry:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

The term Cash Piggy and Sugar Daddy is becoming popular on profiles.. So it must say there are a fair few Fuck Wits prepared to believe they are the chosen one  :wackogirl:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
says alot that her 0 feedback is hidden  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

girls like this make me sick , think they can get money for nothing, would love to see her do a 40 hour week in tescos on min wage lol
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline pewpewpew

Utility bills £2,500? Bitch is obviously growing a shit ton of vegetables all year round

Offline webpunter

Sponsor her phone for £30 a month & you get to text her.  A feather duster might be more useful  :sarcastic:

Chuckman

Utility bills £2,500? Bitch is obviously growing a shit ton of vegetables all year round

Hydroponic growth systems cost a lot to maintain you know.