Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel - Premium - Sunderland  (Read 2842 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5042041) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of Chanel when she showed up at Premium a couple of weeks ago so I was pleased to see her available at a time that suited me.  This was a half hour booking for £60. 

Communications

Usual telephone procedure with Premium, all done efficiently on their “evening” number. 

Chanel was working from a modern apartment on the edge of Sunderland city centre.  It’s easy to find and handy for parking or public transport.  The only downside was that on this particular occasion there seemed to be a student party happening so there were a few people knocking around and some loud music in the apartment block.  Chanel had her own loud music on to drown out their loud music.

First impressions

“I’ll take the money now, if that’s OK?” is arguably a reasonable request at the start of a booking.  However, when you haven’t even made it into the bedroom it seems a bit abrupt.  They weren’t quite Chanel’s opening words but I’d only taken about 3 paces into the flat at this stage. 

Anyway, Chanel was wearing a robe and some decent underwear including a black lace garter belt that covered her stomach.  She’s a bit fuller around the middle than I expected from her photos, but that aside, the stats on the website seem generally accurate.  She’s in her mid-twenties, 5 foot 5, and about a size 12.  She has nice, natural boobs. 

Main event

When we did get to the bedroom, Chanel removed her robe and lay on the bed so I undressed and joined her.  We started with some decent kissing which was fairly enthusiastic but without tongues.  She moved quite quickly to OWO which started out well, but soon became mainly a hand job, and quite a rough one at that. I think she may have been keen for me to cum at this point, but I suggested a condom to move things on.  We then had sex in several positions including missionary, cowgirl and doggie.   I came in the condom and was offered wipes to clean up and a glass of water while I got my breath back.  There wasn’t much conversation – Chanel happily answered my questions but it was a one way street so I didn’t drag things out.  As I left the flat, I noticed that the whole affair had taken only 20 minutes. 

Conclusion

I'll put some of Chanel’s abruptness at the start down to nerves or inexperience but this booking was never more than “just OK”.  I didn’t actually fancy her very much and there was no real seduction, mischief or warmth throughout – faked or otherwise!

Chanel may get better with practice, but I can’t see myself going back to find out.  She’s pleasant enough, but I want more than that these days, hence the rating.   

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review TO. She does look good in her pictures. You're not having much luck at the moment hope it improves for you  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, I've had plenty uninspiring meets like that over the years. Never really fancied her and definitely won't be looking to see her now :hi:

Online johnr1

Great review and it pin points all we need to know plus it’s just
Saved me and a few others some hard earned 💰 thanks again
And better luck next time!

This is an expensive hobby

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review TO, better luck with the next one.

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for your review, think I would of walked on this occasion, too many people around, loud music, inside and outside the venue, she doesn’t sound inspiring at all, better luck next time
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Online The Outsider

Without giving too much away  ;) I've been to this location loads of times without any hassle so I think the party there was a one off. 

As ever, your mileage may vary.  Chanel seems nice enough, it just wasn't a great half hour for me. 

Offline tynetunnel

Cracking review from our point of view OS, but obviously a meh punt for you... thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE