Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolliloves  (Read 696 times)

Offline Aji81

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this new profile pop up and noticed she has a Fab profile and also below Twitter profile which has free videos on there (at the moment) rather than having to pay on AW for them.

Same with her own website, stories on there for free rather than paying on AW.

Offline happyend

Interesting profile and content.
However, based in Gainsborough and only two weeks on AW. Will wait and see.

Offline Lincs.man1

+1

Offline Lincs.man1

Noticed this new profile pop up and noticed she has a Fab profile and also below Twitter profile which has free videos on there (at the moment) rather than having to pay on AW for them.

Same with her own website, stories on there for free rather than paying on AW.

AJ Are you considering a booking or just making folks aware of this SP?

Offline Aji81

A bit of both I suppose. I paid for the PG and only later found her fab and Twitter profiles so thought I’d post to potentially save others paying for content that is free elsewhere. There was a face pic in the PG (not sure if it’s still there) and to be honest, didn’t really do it for me. More a buxom wench look than a hot milf. Not unattractive, just nothing to write home about (IMO). If I was in the area (which I occasionally am) then I would still consider a meet as overall I quite like the idea of the hobby hooker and she seems to get a kick out of meets with strangers. I reckon it could well be a good punt but I wouldn’t go out of my way to arrange something.

Offline Nigel57

+1

Offline Lincs.man1

A bit of both I suppose. I paid for the PG and only later found her fab and Twitter profiles so thought I’d post to potentially save others paying for content that is free elsewhere. There was a face pic in the PG (not sure if it’s still there) and to be honest, didn’t really do it for me. More a buxom wench look than a hot milf. Not unattractive, just nothing to write home about (IMO). If I was in the area (which I occasionally am) then I would still consider a meet as overall I quite like the idea of the hobby hooker and she seems to get a kick out of meets with strangers. I reckon it could well be a good punt but I wouldn’t go out of my way to arrange something.

Thanks AJ for your consideration

Offline Aji81

Thanks AJ for your consideration

I can’t tell if you’re taking the piss :D I’m not touting if that’s what you’re implying. Just wanted to share some info that I thought might be useful to other members.

Offline Lincs.man1

I can’t tell if you’re taking the piss :D I’m not touting if that’s what you’re implying. Just wanted to share some info that I thought might be useful to other members.

Not taking the piss, genuine comment! If i wanted to accuse you of something i would do it straight..!

Offline Aji81

Haha, fair enough. Apologies, sometimes hard to tell on here!