Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farewell to Anna, from Massage Northampton  (Read 1380 times)

Online Charliehutton

When I saw Anna yesterday she told me it was to be her last day, and that from now she'd stick to her 'proper' job. She's lovely, and I wish her well. Just how fluffy is that?

External Link/Members Only

Inspired by the recent, flufftastic Ode to Zara, I thought I'd shamelessly copy that idea, and post my tribute in verse:

More beautiful than Venus, this girl from Ipanema could break any man's heart.
We met not on the Copacabana, but on the Kettering Road, next to Patel's Mini-Mart.

Aah, Brazil! The Sugar Loaf mountain, Rivelino, the beaches of Rio,
The way you popped yourself on board, and bounced about with such brio.

So good luck and farewell, lovely Anna, and I hope you come back,
Meanwhile. however, young Brooke looks well worth a crack.....

Offline HailWood

Online gbyld87

i really need to set my sights higher.  she looks delightful.

Online scouting

It would appear her proper job didn't work out - guess it doesn't pay as well! Now working in MK as Portuguese Nina External Link/Members Only

Online Charliehutton

It would appear her proper job didn't work out - guess it doesn't pay as well! Now working in MK as Portuguese Nina External Link/Members Only

Well spotted, Scout. The funny thing is, I don't remember her face being quite like that; gorgeous, but different, somehow.

There's so much doctoring of profile photos, you begin to doubt your own eyes, sometimes. I remember seeing one girl, and was surprised to find I'd seen her before, at a different place, with a different name. When I said her previous photos were better, she said "Oh, that wasn't me; I just found some photos online that looked like me; the owners didn't mind." Yet they looked more like her than the genuine ones. Maybe I should go to Specsavers.

Anyway, if Nina is Anna, her customers are in for a treat.

Offline simon07

Hi Charlie - this may be a bit late. However I met Nina at Milton Keynes and I said i saw Anna with their same pictures. Nina said yes, this Anna is a friend who borrowed her profile whilst working for massage Northampton. I agree Anna was stunning.

The current link is for a different Anna.
Mind boggles with all this profile swapping.

Online Charliehutton

Hi Charlie - this may be a bit late. However I met Nina at Milton Keynes and I said i saw Anna with their same pictures. Nina said yes, this Anna is a friend who borrowed her profile whilst working for massage Northampton. I agree Anna was stunning.

I must say I was surprised to see my fluffy tribute to Anna on the first page of the regional gossip, Simon!
Talking of Brazilians at MN, I've had this girl earmarked for a while;

External Link/Members Only

She's been on the rota for months if not years, but there doesn't seem to be any intel on her. It's that profile age of 35 that's putting me off a bit, because we know how flexible they can be there regarding the girl's ages.

Nice to know you're still enjoying the harem! :drinks:

Offline Ronaldjones89

Yes old thread but when I met Nina she said the same thing at the time. Showed me Annas whatsapp and real name

I was expecting Anna at MKE but it was someone else sigh

Anna is stunning and left me speechless, an SP hasnt come close, the only shame is I seen her a few times when I was new to the punting game and not long after she retired.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 05:22:30 pm by Ronaldjones89 »