Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese lottery  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Tightpants

External Link/Members Only

This was the first advert so I decided to check the listed number. 07417426392

The adverts and images are all listed under the same one so fuck knows who you would actually see.

Think will just stick to my old regular venue now the shops are back open.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Doubtful that you would see any of them . Multiple hits on pics. So definitely a "lucky dip"  :lol:

Offline oldmanking

a lot of these places rely on getting you in however they can, in the hope that once in' having made the effort, you'll stay and take what you can get.  this is why i prefer to stay to places i know when i get back to punting.  i know some of the girls might have changed, but the shops/flats i've used will still have a certain standard they'll want to keep up.

Offline getalife

I agree with OMK. I got caught out in Swindon by one of these Chinese scams.
It’s well organised, using internet photos of hot sexy girls to entice punters. They have a girl you don’t see who speaks good English on the phone running bookings for several girls, many of whom speak little or no English and look at best very plain.
They can change photos and phone numbers very quickly if caught out. My review at the time...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255454.0

Online mr.bluesky

More chance of winning the lottery than seeing any of these lady's.  :dash:

Offline sjm79

I've often found myself looking at those posts thinking I'd like to try a Chinese girl. I can't help but think all it would take is one enterprising pimp (what's the Chinese equivalent of Sergei? :D) to post pictures of a legitimate albeit not as attractive girl and he'd clean up...

Offline Tightpants

I've often found myself looking at those posts thinking I'd like to try a Chinese girl. I can't help but think all it would take is one enterprising pimp (what's the Chinese equivalent of Sergei? :D) to post pictures of a legitimate albeit not as attractive girl and he'd clean up...
I always ask for a what's app picture for who is working. If they can't supply one then they don't get my business.

Offline petermisc

But that would mean he would have to post new photos when the girls moved around, and the next girl might not be that attractive.

Offline Brumish

I always ask for a what's app picture for who is working. If they can't supply one then they don't get my business.

Same here. Although saying that, I think the majority are now controlled by the gang, which makes it difficult for me to go ahead with it.
I just cannot let myself exacerbate their predicament by funding the set up. I know they probably get a percentage (or the promise of it) but when it's so blatant that the males are opening the doors for one, it's disturbing.

Offline Brumish

Think it's the Triad who are operating in and around Chinatown. I know a couple of previous occupants who used to provide fbsm were threatened and chased out as they hadn't towed the line.

Offline ronthebrummie

I booked to see one in Brum just off Sheepcote St parked up called said I was parking up, said call when outside, walked 50 yards from car, called and she was “busy” and was redirected to a place in Selly Oak, on my way home after a wasted journey, phone rings she’s free??

Offline petermisc

it's so blatant that the males are opening the doors for one, it's disturbing.
The male is highly unlikely to be part of the gang.  Just someone paid to act as house-sitter.