Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls in Northfield?  (Read 1050 times)

chrisry93

Hi guys I am totally new to the scene, have never seen any girls...are there any near Northfield or longbridge you can recommend?

Offline Beamer

Hi guys I am totally new to the scene, have never seen any girls...are there any near Northfield or longbridge you can recommend?

Best to do a search first via top right hand corner of the page. Select the one's that catch your eye and then ask about them.

Offline Littlefoot

Hi chrisry93,

If you pop northfield Birmingham into the search box top of screen you'll find plenty of info.

Offline The Owl

Go to AW.  Use the search facility by setting your postcode as Northfield and miles as 1 - 2. Cross reference your results on UKP. If you fuck an unreviewed prostitute then drop a review on here and do your credibility some good.

chrisry93

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been shaved by this girl?

After looking at her gallery face pictures I'd rather not. Something doesn't look right. Maybe she drinks a lot.

By all means TOFTT and let her shave you, then drop a review here but she's not for me.

Offline temptation

Anyone been shaved by this girl?
There are a few reviews on here if you use search, Personally I'm not keen I went for a quicky with her years ago and more time was spent sorting out her holiday than sorting me out!
She also made a mistake a few years ago of creating a wattsapp group of all her clients and sent a group message out!

Offline Littlefoot

If you're genuine you may find this useful:

:hi:

Offline Threelions

Sexy British Sarah is now in Longbridge /Rubery area

Roadster

After looking at her gallery face pictures I'd rather not. Something doesn't look right. Maybe she drinks a lot.

By all means TOFTT and let her shave you, then drop a review here but she's not for me.

She's actually alright.  She can be a bit full on and you're definately going to want to get your dick in her mouth to stop her talking, but as a P&D I thought she was fine.

As ever YMMV.

Offline Tantric_mat

Massage girl is ok. She’s no looker but she does a good hand job and doesn’t mind mind you playing with her pussy.

The couple of times I have been there I normally get her recent medical history

Offline Brummie32

I'd like to try Massage Girl, if i could find a number for her...Tantric ..or Roadster, much appreciated if one you gents could PM me her number as its not on her AW. I don't yet have private message option on this site yet.