Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha New Venue W2 - FS with Duda (previously Raissa) - left wanting more!  (Read 1626 times)

Offline FidoDido69

Having always contemplated the option to have sex at Masha's with some of my favourite girls, but it always seemed alot of money when you add up the cost of the massage, the kissing, BJ extra and sex on top? for an hour you could be looking at close to £300!

Given was not coming across anything that appealed after a couple of bad experiences (reviews to follow) saw Duda on the schedule and at a new post code which was convenient as was going to be nearby the following day - Masha confirmed Duda would be on for that day.....

What pushed me to go with the full sex option was the automated message from the new number listing a 1 Hour FS ONLY option for £150. I felt even if i have to pay £20 on top I don't mind.... Better than forking out almost £300....

Girl: DUDA
English: English is not great but will use translate to communicate
Venue: New Masha venue - Bayswater/ Paddington - W2 6EW
Contact No: +44 7407443603

Transaction: £170
  • £130 for 30 mins’ FS
  • £20 - kissing

Booking:
Contacted the usual Masha number when saw Duda back, but different post code so asked. Comms were quick as always and easy to book and was given a new number for the new Masha W2 venue. Messaged the new number and got back the following which is different to what i had been seeing in the past.

Tantric massage

Nude with respectful touching and lingam massage including on the price is :

1 hour £120
45 min £100
30 min £80

Extra we can discuss on arrival
Bj with condom £50
FS £100
Thats on top off massage price

Only FS no Massage
30 min £150

I got rights to say no if I don't like something. I need to see you first to do my desigion. Thank you for understanding

Girl:

Having seeing Duda (Raissa previously) on 3-4 different occasions but only for massage, kissing and HE... this was a significant service package upgrade for me... which I always so badly wanted.... she knows me well enough to be very open and warm.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Duda is a stunning representation of a brazilian woman, and tallish also (for me anyway). Greeting her is always a treat with her warm welcoming smile and for me on this occasion even a nice kiss at the door.

As described in my previous review of her she has a stunning figure, perfect handful breasts with soft puffy nipples .. that hardened with the sort of touches. An ass you want to munch on and hammer at the same time and a nice clean neat pussy. Great attitude , friendly, warm and open .. English was a struggle and I tried my Portuguese only to be told I was mixing Spanish and Portuguese.. she appreciated though ..

Lights, Camera, Action:
It felt a little awkward to start with as I have never really proceeded past the usual in a massage venue - didn't know where to start. Duda put some music and asked if i had a choice... nope... what ever you like...  I raced to get into my birthday suit while she was still in her bra and undies... but now standing there not sure do i lay down on the table or stay standing...

With the music now on she walks towards me sort of dancing - as you would see in South America, hips swaying and hands making shapes in the air.. she walks over with a beautiful smile and puts her arms around my neck and rests her forehead on mine and i think she was waiting for me to dance... No chance! I took the opportunity to stretch my arms around and straight on to her beautifully round ass and firstly gently massaged it but i had to get things moving and went in for a big squeeze pulling her in closer... as her hips now against me we get into a slow long kiss.. She does kiss well (but i have had bad ones from her too - i guess depends on her mood) this was certainly a good one with plenty of long stays if her tongue in my mouth and lots of tongue place....

I lifted her up and sat her on the table (nearly game over - my back was about to go) and we continue kissing picking up the pace... we stayed kissing for maybe 5 -10 mins during this time her top came off and her amazing breasts were there for the play.... as i kissed her down to her breasts sucking, gently biting and licking her nipples which went hard pretty quick. Soon her undies were off and she grabbed my head and pushed it between her legs straights into her pussy. It felt fresh and clean and did the best i could with my tongue gently trying to finger her at the same time... which was met with a little resistance in the start but loosened up a bit later as i think she was beginning to enjoy.. still fingers were not allowed fully in. With this she turned around on her knees and ass pointing straight in my face... and never tried but went in to lick her asshole while gently fingering and rubbing her pussy.

She dismounts grabs a rubber and puts in her mouth, and on her knees wraps my hard dick with the rubber using her mouth and gives me a decent bj. I am only new to BJs but again it felt good, no teeth and nice and sloppy and varying pace. I can feel i could end right here very fast.. and it not even been 20 mins... I asked her to stop and brought her back up for some more kissing and moving onto the table. To keep the mood she gave me a B2B massage but purely sensual and fully charged... sitting on top of my dick and rubbing her pussy lips up and down the shaft... again I have to ask her to slow down... but in reality I just now wanted to fuck her.... on with a new rubber and she is back on top cow girl and dick inside... she starts off slow and builds up the pace... my hands rotating between holding on to her ass and guiding it fast... and every time my hands leave her breasts she comes down and kisses deep still hips moving.

At this point now i'm struggling to contain my self but don't want it to end... I motion to her to change positions and she wasn't looking and the pace was increasing so i just grabbed her ass and started to hammer up and in not many minutes , scrap that not many seconds after things came to an end!  She continued to stay on top laying down on my chest and gently kissing and lightly still moving her hips... no rush to get off. which was a nice touch...

helped clean me up and another kiss before guiding me to the shower.....

Would i recommend.... certainly a great experience for me with one of my favourite girls at Masha's and dangerous that this location more accessible when at work!!! For the cost, yes still on the higher side but certainly better than £300!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:49:02 am by daviemac »

Offline scutty brown

So when are you getting married to her?

Offline FidoDido69

So when are you getting married to her?

There are plenty more in line ahead of her sadly for her …