Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: travelodge  (Read 1850 times)

oxfordgent1123

Hi All,
this is not 100% about punting, but I have searched far and wide for info and I hope that some of you fine gentleman can help me.

I need to book a travelodge room for me and a lady I met online so we can get it on :P. I know that I can pay cash on the day and show ID to get a room, for me this is better than using a CC to book online since I don't like digital traces.

I wondered if any of you have booked rooms this way...........is it secure? Can I feel secure that there will not be a trace back to the missus for example someone from the hotel phoning my house and wanting to know "how was your stay?" etc.......

cheers for any help!

milo

I have never known a Travelodge to phone me.

After a booking they do email a short survey. I guess that only happens if you book online or you have given them an email address in another way.

Offline PussyLover789

Why does it have to be a Travelodge??

raylondoner

Rarely use the lower end of the market and have never had a hotel call me but would be tempted to say something like "yes I had a great overnight with Paris/Pixie and we fucked all night long".  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:36:39 pm by raylondoner »

Offline puntingaddict

I've used a few of the different budget hotels for this and it's always been discreet. Like you said, ID required when paying cash so just dispose of the receipt they give you, but they won't contact you directly or anything like that.

I'm sure loads of people do it, last time I used a travelodge the woman got their first and told the guy on reception a 'work colleague' was arriving shortly. He gave me a knowing grin when I got there, they're not stupid and you'll be just another couple using their rooms for sex.

Offline threechilliman

I've used a few of the different budget hotels for this and it's always been discreet. Like you said, ID required when paying cash so just dispose of the receipt they give you, but they won't contact you directly or anything like that.

I'm sure loads of people do it, last time I used a travelodge the woman got their first and told the guy on reception a 'work colleague' was arriving shortly. He gave me a knowing grin when I got there, they're not stupid and you'll be just another couple using their rooms for sex.

Did something very similar earlier this year. No come back at all.

tcm

Offline BarryProudfoot

Why does it have to be a Travelodge??

If she plays her cards right he'll probably line up the Dorchester for the second date :thumbsup:

Offline Desimonic

Use travelodge other day afternoon meet. Left later after a few hrs of fun , with room card left at reception.  WTF few hours later travelodge phones me asking if I'm saying the night. Reply saying girlfriend invite  me over to her place and end off. It's all about health n safety just incase a fire and guess not accounted for.
 Thank God number I left was my putting phone phew.

Offline Taggart

Several suggestions if you are concerned and dont want to make your visit too obvious:

1. Never give your real phone numbers - swap the last 2 digits around (unless they are the same!)
2. Use address but with a bogus number when booking - one that doesnt exist. Not too hard to establish.
3. When you arrive, ask how long it is to xxxx hospital where you plan to visit an ill relative. When you leave, say relative taken turn for worse, and you may not be back.  Solves checkout and fire alarm issues.
4. OR when you leave post punt, take card with you and say you've an urgent business matter to attend with or whatever, and what time are the outside doors locked as you may be late back.

The card makes a reasonable ice scraper too.