Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Play With My Tits in Stevenage  (Read 815 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7248774) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline professorpopkiss

External Link/Members Only

Duration 30min at £70

Comms excellent all by SMS text message.

Venue flat above shops in Town.

About the meeting - Plan A let me down at the last moment so Plan B was 'Play with My Tits' so a quick text to confirm she was free and took a drive over to Stevenage.
Am never sure what to expect with Brazilian girls, usually they are very attractive but experience has shown that the service can vary greatly. This girl has a good review on here so thought I would take a chance. She was attractive and a little bit chunky but by no means overweight, her tits were the star attraction. Her English is not brilliant but I wasn't really there for conversation.
Usual hide behind the door routine but when I got inside was greeted with a full on kiss - yes a good start.
Taken into the bedroom and confirmed I wanted just 30min and she was fine with that, she does not do anal despite what it says on her profile. She left the room to stash the dosh then cam back and we had more kissing and cuddles, to be honest she was the best kisser I have had for a long time. I went down on her which she enjoyed and then it was my turn, she gave me a good oral session with condom on she gave good attention to balls and lubed her finger up and inserted it up me bum. She asked me to f**k her next so got on top in mish and I lasted for about 10 mins before cumming in the bag.

Would I return? - yes she was nice, pleasant and smiley and made sure I was ok, I left feeling good so its a positive from me.