Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Leoniee from London?  (Read 830 times)

Offline carter92

Hi guys! First time post so please bear with me if its rubbish or wrong in anyway!

Has any one see Leoniee (External Link/Members Only) as there are no reviews on here and I may be TOFTT later with here.

Hopefully someone can offer some insight

Thanks

PhillisG

It’s a scam she will ask for a deposit via bank transfer or Paypal before meeting

Offline carter92

She did do that so i didn't take the bait
Thanks for the warning!

cheekypunk

Eek, proper newcomer here, and new to punting. Long story short had a shit week, decided I'd find someone to make it better and found adultwork and what seems to be the girl here.

Booked her over the phone, now english niamh, spoke directly and she's allegedly coming over to me for 10pm. Only since then I've been looking around and found this place and this thread and concerned I might be scammed.

Should I cancel? Should I have realised this place existed before making any potential mistake? I thought it would be easy when the web pointed out adultwork and she seemed really lovely on the phone.

Go easy on me!

Offline magnetico

Well if you're inviting unknown whores to your property, which you've never met via incall before, you can be in all kind of troubles.

And if, on the top, you've picked a scammer like her...  :scare:

cheekypunk

Hey, I did say I was proper new! Allegedly still on the way, but I guess I better cancel based on that response.

Would an agency girl be a better bet?

Offline magnetico

I would recommend to read all the featured articles of the wiki first, before booking anyone and get yourself in trouble.

cheekypunk

I would recommend to read all the featured articles of the wiki first, before booking anyone and get yourself in trouble.

Thank you. It's not something I'd normally do so your help and advice is much appreciated.

Offline PLeisure

cheeky - before you even touch a WG, read through the Punting Wiki (link below). It's compiled by seasoned punters who've seen it all and have committed their wisdom to this invaluable resource. It was my punting bible when I started.
Only then should you think about booking... 

Enjoy safari :hi: