Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Melodey - Southampton  (Read 3028 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have had Mel on my HL for a while following some positive reviews here but only just got round to seeing her.

AGE 24
NATIONALITY British
PAID £150 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Very pretty | Friendly | Nice Curvy Body | Responsive to RO | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE Modern flat just off the avenue. Easy to find and parking just round the corner (paid).

LOOKS 8/10 Pretty and curvy brunette. Opened the door wearing some sexy black lingerie and stockings. Body must of been between 10-12. Her profile says she's a 34FF which looked accurate. Nice tasty shaved pussy.

SERVICE 8/10 Mel delivered all services as requested. Paperwork sorted and before i knew it we were snogging each others faces off. Stripped me off and was pushed onto the bed. She squirted some flavoured stuff on and away she went (not sure if she is sick of the taste of cock as was freshly showered). Technique was good and she mixed in a bit of wand action too which was interesting. She then stripped off and jumped straight on my face for some 69. Pussy tasted good and she seemed to enjoy it. Then on with the hat for sex in CG and RCG. She mentioned afterwards she thinks she is getting a bit loose down there since starting this job but felt ok to me (and im not huge). Then she jumped off for some more OWO, HJ and nipple licking before a CIM finish although not sure much of it made it into her mouth. At several points the dom side of her took over with a little biting and had her hand round my throat at one point so would probably be good for all those subs out there but i normally prefer more of a GFE myself. Had a bit of a chat afterwards and must of left pretty much bang on the hour.

VERDICT A good looking, curvy, friendly and dirty girl. She also likes things in her ass but was a bit of a no-go zone on this occasion due to sustaining a bit of "damage" down there from an over keen bf :lol:.

COMMENTS None
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:44:02 pm by kamu »

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. Been thinking of visiting melody for a while, and I think I've just bumped her to the top of my list. Looks very promising  :thumbsup:

kamu

If you like BDSM im sure you will enjoy! She also does 3sums with her friend Raven who apparently "I would like" although looking at her pics im not so sure... I kind of have my heart set on a pair of different wgs to pop my 3sum cherry once I can arrange something anyway...

Offline nigel4498

... I kind of have my heart set on a pair of different wgs to pop my 3sum cherry once I can arrange something anyway...

Mmmmmm, Now I wonder who they can be Kamu.  ;)

WhattheFlip

I do hope the arse damage isn't permanent! It's nice to meet a girl who can take a proper anal pounding and like it.
She's actually also very good at being a sub/being beaten up anyway, judging by some of the vids I've seen of her. Think Melodey is just that genuine rarity of a woman who likes ALL aspects of sex :thumbsup:

Don't know if I'm being a bit picky, but does anyone think price should atleast as a token, be bought down slightly if a girl isn't offering something she's known for?

kamu

Mmmmmm, Now I wonder who they can be Kamu.  ;)

Haha I know who your thinking of and would love a 3sum with those 2 but possibly a bit pricey for me at the moment. However as always I will review the 2 I do see. Watch this space ;).

Don't know if I'm being a bit picky, but does anyone think price should atleast as a token, be bought down slightly if a girl isn't offering something she's known for?

If I had asked for it prior to booking and she had said yes which changed to no on arrival I would say yes. However I didnt and its not a deal breaker for me anyway
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:08:40 am by kamu »

luigi_89

Do you know if she is based near Southampton central station?

kamu

Do you know if she is based near Southampton central station?

Last I saw she was in winchester and no longer providing a full service... :unknown:

Offline Larios

Yup playing at being a pro dom. Sounds to me like she like she got jaded and stil wants to pick up the wg cash

Offline DrConners

Yup playing at being a pro dom. Sounds to me like she like she got jaded and stil wants to pick up the wg cash

Tend to agree - I made a booking with her about a week before her profile changed into what-ever the fuck it is now. She let me down with very little notice, no big deal, it happens - but yeah not desperate to cater for the vanilla punter   :unknown:

TBH I find it more concerning that she appears to be beating up "Spiderman" in some of her pictures ? How did she overcome his Spider-Sense   :unknown:      ;)   

kamu

Based on when I saw her I can understand why she has gone down that route as its clearly "her thing" and I wouldnt really recommend as a vanilla or GFE type of punt anyway. I wouldnt of seen her again due to this anyway.

Offline Larios

Based on when I saw her I can understand why she has gone down that route as its clearly "her thing" and I wouldnt really recommend as a vanilla or GFE type of punt anyway. I wouldnt of seen her again due to this anyway.

I do actually partake in domination sessions so to me if she is genuine then I'd be tempted to give her a go, but her profile is very strange. At the start she writes 'who's she's kidding?, she's a nymph who likes cock' Then later on its she might have sex if she fancies you, followed by reasons why she is no longer a WG on the Q&A's. Crazy eh?

Offline Larios

Tend to agree - I made a booking with her about a week before her profile changed into what-ever the fuck it is now. She let me down with very little notice, no big deal, it happens - but yeah not desperate to cater for the vanilla punter   :unknown:

TBH I find it more concerning that she appears to be beating up "Spiderman" in some of her pictures ? How did she overcome his Spider-Sense   :unknown:      ;)   

That sounds well out of order and it's difficult to trust her given the fact that there are just as good Wg's that are reliable. I hate having my time wasted as I usually have leave booked to see them.

As for Spider man I found that very disconcerting. She probably destroyed his Spider sense via a webcam session  :D